Happy Easter 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status, Messages, and Photos
Did you know?
Contrary to what is believed, Easter was not always the day of Christ’s resurrection. Previously, it was a pagan holiday that signified rebirth and renewal. It was celebrated in early spring. The day honoured Eastre, the pagan Saxon goddess. But things changed when the early missionaries converted the Saxons to Christianity. With this, the meaning of the day changed, and it came to be known as Easter.
Many people who follow the Christian faith refer to the week before Easter as ‘Holy Week’, comprising the days of the Easter Triduum — including Maundy Thursday, commemorating the Maundy and Last Supper — as well as Good Friday, which marks the crucifixion and death of Jesus.
This year, Easter Sunday falls on April 4. As such, we bring you some cards and messages to share with your loved ones today. Even though we are going through a pandemic, we can still spread hope and joy.Happy Easter Sunday 2021 Wishes: Have a fun Easter! (Photo: Pixabay/Designed by Gargi Singh)
- Happy Easter! May this day be as special and beautiful as you.
- You’re such a good egg. Happy Easter to a sweet daughter/son!
- Get ready for some ‘eggs-tra special’, chocolate-filled surprises in your basket!
- Hop, hop, hop! Hear that? It’s the Easter Bunny on his way!
- Hopping by to wish you a very Happy Easter!
For more lifestyle news, follow us: Twitter: lifestyle_ie | Facebook: IE Lifestyle | Instagram: ie_lifestyle
Happy Easter Sunday 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook & Whatsapp status
Examples of Easter traditions include Easter eggs and related games such as egg rolling and egg decorating. Many people (mostly children) also participate in Easter egg hunts, in which decorated eggs are hidden. Easter 2021 will be celebrated on Sunday, April 4. Here is a look at wishes, messages, quotes, images, Facebook, and Whatsapp status for the occasion.
1. May you and you have one of the best Easter 2021 celebrations of all time. Pray Jesus to vanish all your sins and bestow you the lessons of love and devotion.
2. Easter is a time to pray to God and ask him to shower endless love, joy, and peace on your family. I wish you a happy Easter 2021!
3. There are umpteen reasons to love Easter day. You get to feast, you get to pray, and foremost of all, you get together with loved ones and celebrate Jesus’s ultimate sacrifice. Happy Easter 2021 to everyone!
4. The biggest joy of all is joining hands together and commemorating the resurrection of the son of God. I wish you a memorable Happy Easter day!
5. One of the best ways to celebrate Easter 2021 is by keeping your heart pure and filling it with utmost love. I wish you a very happy Easter Sunday!
6. If you want serenity and utmost love in life, just follow Jesus Christ’s teachings and everything else will fall in line. Happy Easter day everyone!
7. Maybe it sounds mythical to everyone, I still believe in the Easter bunny, the resurrection of Jesus, and the true love of the son of the god. I wish you a very happy Easter day!
8. The resurrection of Jesus Christ is one fine example of how truth vanishes evil even after rising from the dead. Happy Easter day!
9. May the true knowledge of Jesus’ teachings come to you! May he give you the holy bread for your whole life! Have a happy Easter and be blessed!
10. May Jesus remove all obstacles from your life! May this Easter bring all the goodness for your life! Have a wonderful Easter 2021!
11. Lots of wishes to you and your family on the day of holy Easter! May you and your family have all the soulful moments in your life! Happy Easter 2021!
12. May you feel the glance of Jesus Christ on the day of Easter and hold his hand benign for never leaving it! May the warmth of Easter spread!
13. May the sweetness of Easter cakes and jellies you eat stay for eternity in your life! May you never be deprived! Wishing you a happy Easter 2021!
14. Savor the Easter day, take cues from Jesus’ sacrifices, feast and pray like there is no tomorrow. That is what Easter 2021 is all about.
15. Easter is the time to remember the miracle of the resurrection of Jesus Christ and thank the Lord for paving the right way of love and peace for humanity. Happy Easter 2021!
16. The attitude of gratitude towards Jesus Christ is the best way to ensure everlasting love and happiness in your life. Celebrate the resurrection of the lord with high spirits!
17. "The Earth laughs in flowers." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." – Martin Luther King Jr.
19. "Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life." – S.D. Gordon
20. “Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.” — Janine di Giovanni
21. “Easter is a time to rejoice, be thankful, be assured that all is forgiven, so life extends beyond the soil of the earth.” — Byron Pulsifer
Easter Greeting Cards and Pictures
Easter is the most important religious feast of Christians, celebrated on Easter Sunday and is a good time for you to reconnect with your family and friends. Sometimes the words escape us and we know not what to say. Let us help you by incorporating the meaning of Easter along with the love of your family with these unique Easter greeting cards below. Send a heartfelt Easter card today and touch someone’s heart.
Cute Easter Wishes Images and Cards
How do you Wish Someone on Easter?
- I think the Easter Bunny is the evil twin of the guy in my work-out video, hopping around, forcing me to eat chocolate. That’s my story, and I’m sticking with it.
- Happy Easter, Spiffy Spring, and all that other happy horse pucky. Now hand over the chocolate, and no one gets hurt! (Have a yummy Easter).
- Thank you, Jesus, for your sacrifice and for showing us how to live a God-centered life. Have a blessed Easter.
- As we spin around in our dizzying lives, let’s pause this Easter to reflect on the reason for the celebration — Christ’s sacrifice. Have a blessed Easter.
- As we face the cross in church this Easter, let’s remember what it symbolizes as we give thanks for the cleansing of our sins. God Bless You.
- Furry bunnies are hopping around, hunting for hidden eggs, searching for candy-stuffed Easter Baskets… Don’t forget to get your “silly” on this Easter!
- We remember the reverent and heartwarming Easters past and enjoy the love of family and friends. God bless your family this Easter.
- As we enjoy those around us at the Easter table, let’s give thanks for the sacrifice of our Savior, freeing us from the bondage of sin. Happy Easter.
- Joining hands to say grace, hunting for eggs, dressing in our Easter finest and singing praises together. These are just a few of the joys of Easter.
- Don’t be fooled by Pete Fuzzy-Butt. He’s Peter Cottontail’s chocolate-thieving cousin. Have a fun (and cautious) Easter.
Easter Pictures, Images & Photo Gallery
Feel free to share these free Easter cards and pictures. Happy Easter everyone!
More Easter Wishes and Cards
Greetings pictures easter
Happy Easter Sunday 2021: Images, Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Cards, Greetings, Pictures and GIFs
Easter is a day to remember the Lord, his sacrifice and spend some quality time with friends and family. You can also send thoughtful and heartfelt messages to your loved ones of this day to wish them luck and happiness.
Wishing you all the love and happiness. Have a joyous Easter celebration with your family!
Hoping your Easter is full of the sweetest things in life! May you smile more this year!
Have a blessed holiday filled with happiness, love, and faith. Have a blessed Easter.
It's time to celebrate His greatest miracle of all. Happy Easter!
Sending you Easter blessings and wishing you a reflective, peaceful holiday.
During this hopeful time of year, I wish you and yours the best this Easter.
Wishing you nothing but smiles, sunshine, and lots of sweet treats this Easter day.
May your basket be filled to the brim with sweet treats this year. You're such a good egg!
Easter egg hunts are proof that children can find things when they want.
Sending you Easter blessings and wishing you a reflective, peaceful holiday.
During this hopeful time of year, I wish you and yours the best this Easter
I hope you're ready for tons of chocolate and pretty painted eggs. Happy Easter!
Ever renewing faith is the best source of happiness we have in this world. Happy Easter to all my dear friends. Happy Easter!
May you and your family, who share so much love with the world, be blessed with great joy today and always. Happy Easter!
I hope you celebrate Easter with colourful eggs, candy, and chocolate-filled bunnies. Have a great fun-filled day with your friends and family. Happy Easter!
I wish you and your loved ones a happy and wonderful day. Have a wonderful Easter!
Happy Easter to you, with all best wishes and blessings! May all of your dreams and wishes come true. Happy Easter!
Always be thankful to Jesus and life to give you brand new opportunities every single day. His mere presence is sufficient enough to vanish all your sins.
From the moment you hopped into my life, I’ve been forever grateful. Happy Easter.
I hope you get everything that you’re hoping for this Easter. I already did because I have you! Happy Easter.
Wishing you sunshine and a basket full of chocolate on this beautiful day. Happy Easter!
May Easter bring your life colour, brightness, joy and, of course, lots of chocolate eggs and bunnies.
“Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life”- S.D. Gordon
“Easter is very important to me. It’s a second chance.”- Reba McEntire
“It’s when you crack open a chocolate Easter egg, that smiles emerge.” – Anthony T. Hicks
“The Easter egg symbolizes our ability to break out of the hardened, protective shell we’ve surrounded ourselves with.”- Siobhan Shaw
“We proclaim the resurrection of Christ when his light illuminates the dark moments of our existence.” — Pope Francis
“Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless.” – Charles M. Crowe
“The great gift of Easter is hope.”- Basil Hume
“There would be no Christmas if there was no Easter.”- Gordon B. Hinckley
“The story of Easter is the story of God’s wonderful window of divine surprise.” — Carl Knudsen
“The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day He created spring.” – Bernard Williams
“Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there.” – Clarence W. Hall
“Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.” – Pope John Paul II
“Easter is the only time when it’s perfectly safe to put all your eggs in one basket.”- Evan Esar
Easter Greeting Pictures
LoveThisPic is a place for people to share Easter Greeting pictures, images, and many other types of photos. Our committed community of users submitted the Easter Greeting pictures you're currently browsing. See a Easter Greeting photo you like? You're welcome to reshare the Easter Greeting images on any of your favorite social networking sites, such as Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, or even your personal website or blog. Want to save all of your favorite pictures of Easter Greeting, and other photos & images on LoveThisPic? Please create an account with us and click the "Love It" button. Doing this will save the Easter Greeting picture to your account for easy access to it in the future. We hope you enjoy this Easter Greeting Pinterest / Facebook / Tumblr image and we hope you share it with your friends. Incoming search terms: Pictures of Easter Greeting, Easter Greeting Pinterest Pictures, Easter Greeting Facebook Images, Easter Greeting Photos for Tumblr.
You will also be interested:
- San jacinto college lvn
- Sdn premed 2018
- 12 drain grate
- Ups scs services
- Quilters showcase cotton fabric
- Loma linda nurse practitioner
- Fifth element couples costume
As spring ushers in, send a Happy Easter card to loved ones to celebrate the new season. Shutterfly’s personalized Easter photo cards let you add family photos and special memories to help show your friends and family what you’ve been up to, especially if you haven’t kept in touch since the winter holidays. Creating custom Easter cards is easy, and it’s a great way to feel renewed for spring.
Update Friends and Family With Personalized Easter Cards
Celebrate the season and update your friends and family on your life with Easter photo cards this year. With Shutterfly's heartfelt and personalized Easter cards, you can add a festive touch to your loved ones’ holiday. Choose from a variety of designs and send your love and thoughtful wishes in a personal way with high-quality Easter greeting cards – you will find a huge selection of designs and colors to customize with a meaningful sentiment. You can even upload your favorite family photos to add a heartfelt touch to your card. Some other Easter card ideas include showing off the family pets as well as the kids and doing a fun themed photoshoot in the backyard.
Design Custom Easter Photo Cards
To design your photo Easter cards, start by choosing a theme you love. Our Easter photo card options include flat, folded, and tri-fold styles so you can fit as many photos as you want along with sweet Easter card messages. You can choose a floral Easter card theme, textured patterns, or even upload your own design. From there, upload your Happy Easter pictures and customize the layout so it looks great. You’ll have control over everything from the trim on your easter picture cards, the fonts, and of course the messages. Double-check that you love everything and send your Happy Easter photo cards to print! Shutterfly can address your envelopes for you and send them straight to your loved ones so you don’t have to worry about it.
Celebrate Easter With Shutterfly
Along with your custom Easter cards, celebrate the holiday this year with other fun stationery and party decor. Show everyone on your list this year just how much you cherish them by inviting them to a wonderful Easter dinner at your home. If you are planning a party, Shutterfly’s delightful, personalized Easter invitations will have your family and friends hopping for joy. So which invitations should you choose? With Shutterfly, it’s an easy choice. Seal your invitations in style and give them a little extra flair by adding personalized stickers to your envelopes. Choose a simple monogram, family name or even a photo and seasonal greeting. These one-of-a-kind stickers are fast and easy to make – they can be done in just a few minutes and you’ll have fun creating them. This is a sleek way to put your own unique stamp on your Easter celebration invitations. Before your guests arrive, make sure your home is ready with lovely framed prints from Shutterfly. Show off your favorite photos while reminiscing about your favorite memories. Our elegant prints also make a great gift that comes from the heart. Customize your home decor gifts by choosing from our selection of patterns or by uploading your own design and family photos. At Shutterfly, we make it super easy to design those special, one-of-a-kind Easter cards, invitations, and gifts. Easter is such a classically fun holiday to spend with family, so be sure to celebrate in style!