Be Smart, Check in Advance. CARFAX — Your Vehicle History.
CARFAX — Your Vehicle History Expert
Sometimes what you don't know can't hurt you, but that's not the case when buying a used car. As an independent vehicle history provider, at CARFAX we've made it our mission to tell you everything you need to know by uncovering as many events as possible from the previous life of a used car. Our primary goal is to help you get to know your next car from the inside out before deciding to make an investment that will be part of you and your family's everyday life. We believe your next car shouldn't be hiding anything from you.
CARFAX Vehicle History Reports contain over 28 billion historical records from 20 European countries, the US and Canada, which are updated daily with new information.
Even if you live in a country we don't collect vehicle data from, it's still always worth checking the Vehicle Identification Number without obligation. The used car import and export market is booming and many owners would be surprised to find out exactly what happened to their vehicle during its previous life abroad.
Privacy for Customers — Transparency over Vehicles
Let's be clear: Although we strive to find every detail of a vehicle's life so far, we are focused only on the vehicle's history, and do not collect any information on previous owners. The information we provide relates solely to the vehicle, its odometer reading, any accidents that have been covered up, where the vehicle comes from and much more — it never gets personal. We've uncovered irreparable damage several times in the past, but other times our vehicle history checks draw a blank — and sometimes that's actually a good thing.
Second Hand — Not Second Best
Did you know that considerably more used cars are sold than new cars? We think this second-hand system is nothing short of fantastic. However, it goes without saying that it gives rise to different methods and tactics: Some sellers will disguise a car that's been in an accident under a fresh coat of paint, tamper with the odometer or conceal theft. This is one of the less appealing aspects of buying second hand. Our goal is to establish trusting relationships between buyers and sellers, since this is the best way to help customers make the right decision. Your new car should be reliable and make you feel safe, as well as make you feel like you haven't paid too much.
But more than anything else, we don't want you or your family unknowingly sitting behind the wheel of a vehicle that isn't 100% safe. This is why we strive to take these vehicles off the road, which not only makes the used car market safer but our streets safer too.
CARFAX — 35+ Years of Experience in Vehicle Histories
CARFAX was founded in the US in 1984 and expanded into Europe in 2007. Around 100 team members spread across six European offices process vehicle information from 22 countries.
Fostering strategic partnerships with registration authorities, law enforcement agencies, government departments, insurance companies, inspection centers and numerous other leading companies around the world has enabled us to compile a unique international database for vehicle histories. We use this database to help make the used car market more transparent. We give everyone in the process of buying a used car access to what is currently the world's most comprehensive source for vehicle history reports, and is growing day by day.
We remain neutral and independent despite our partnerships — our sole purpose is help customers make an informed choice and ensure their safety and the safety of their family. This includes never collecting any personal details — we do not accept any PII from data sources amongst the information we provide about a vehicle. We ensure that data protection laws are observed at all times. Furthermore, we always collect our data in compliance with legal and regulatory frameworks — in all the countries in which we are active. We expressly distance ourselves from illegal activities such as data theft, scraping and hacking.
New for 2012
- Hard-drive navigation radio with AM/FM/XM stereo and CD player, USB port, Time Shift Recording capability and available SiriusXM Weather Service
- Leather-wrapped heated steering wheel – standard on LTZ
- StabiliTrak stability control system now includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Heated seats are now standard on LT models
- Side blind zone alert is now standard on LTZ models
- Exterior colors: Crystal Red Tintcoat, Silver Ice Metallic and Blue Topaz Metallic (late availability for Blue Topaz Metallic)
Chevrolet Tahoe is a full-size SUV that offers spaciousness and a strong towing capability of up to 8,500 pound (3,855 kg). It also delivers surprising fuel economy, with 2WD models estimated at 21 mpg on the highway.
A fuel-saving Hydra-Matic 6L80 six-speed is standard on all models, which contributes to the Tahoe’s highway fuel economy via reduced engine speed. That lower engine speed also helps make the interior quieter.
For even greater fuel economy in a full-size SUV, customers can select the Tahoe Hybrid. It uses GM’s patented two-mode hybrid system to deliver a 33-percent improvement in fuel economy in city driving. Please see the separate Tahoe Hybrid release for complete details.
Chevrolet Tahoe is available in LS, LT, LTZ and Hybrid models, all offered in 2WD and 4WD. Each is built on GM’s full-size SUV platform that features a fully boxed frame, coil-over-shock front suspension and rack-and-pinion steering. Wide front and rear tracks enhance handling and lower the center of gravity for a more confident road feel.
Changes and new features for 2012 include a new hard-drive navigation radio with a USB port, Time Shift Recording capability and more. Also new is a leather-wrapped heated steering wheel and StabiliTrak now incorporates trailer sway control and hill start assist. Three new exterior colors are offered.
Tahoe design and exterior features
Tahoe features the global face of Chevrolet, with a large Chevy gold bowtie, centered on a twin-port horizontal grille. The grille surround is inset with an argent texture or available chrome finish. Fog lamps and headlamps feature detailed optics. The lower fascia, incorporating the front license plate holder and integrated recovery hooks, is aggressively styled with a skid plate look that enhances Tahoe’s rugged, off-road appearance.
- Standard assist steps with power-retractable assist steps available on LTZ.
- Heated power-operated outside mirrors is standard on LTZ and available on LT. It includes auto-dimming, integrated signal indicators, ground lights and curb-tilt feature.
- A power-operated liftgate is available on LT and standard on LTZ.
- Chrome recovery hooks are available on LS and LT models and standard on LTZ (4WD models). Black recovery hooks are standard on LS and LT 4WD models.
- A range of 17-inch and 20-inch wheels is offered. Seventeen-inch wheels and tires are standard on LS and LT, with 20-inch wheels standard on LTZ.
- Dealer-installed accessory wheels include 20- and 22-inch designs.
- The Z71 Off Road appearance package is available on LT models and includes high-pressure, gas-charged monotube shocks, 18-inch on/off road tires, automatic-locking differential, front recovery hooks, a durable skid plate and high-capacity air cleaner. Large, color-keyed wheel flares, an aggressive front fascia and satin chrome tubular assist steps, and bright chrome front grille insert provide a one-of-a kind appearance.
- Exterior color choices include: Crystal Red Tintcoat, White Diamond Tricoat, Black, Graystone, Silver Ice Metallic, Gold Mist Metallic, Olympic White, Black Granite Metallic, Mocha Steel Metallic and Blue Topaz Metallic.
Tahoe interior standard and available features
- There are almost no exposed metal hardware or latches, as all models feature enclosing “close-outs” around the seat bottoms and door sill trim plates.
- Tahoe has the segment’s largest center console storage bin, a large glove box and numerous storage compartments.
- Three rows of seating are standard on all models. The second row is available as a three-passenger bench with a 60/40 split or two bucket seats. The third row features a 50/50-split design and is removable. A power-assisted second row seat release feature is available on LT and standard on LTZ.
- Leather-appointed seating is available on LT and LTZ.
- Heated front seats are standard on LT.
- Heated and cooled front seats and heated second-row seats are standard on LTZ.
- Heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel is standard on LTZ.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control on LT and LTZ; dual-zone manual-control air conditioning on LS.
- Rear-seat entertainment system is availableon LT and LTZ, including DVD player with remote control, overhead display, two sets of wireless infrared headphones, auxiliary audio/video jacks, remote game plug-in and mute button in overhead console.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on all models.
- Audio system with AM/FM/CD and USB port is standard on LS and LT.
- Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound system is standard on LTZ; Bose nine-speaker sound standard on LT and non-Bose six-speaker sound system standard on LS.
- Navigation radio with touch-screen operation is standard on LTZ and available on LT.
- Bluetooth phone connectivity is standard on all models.
- Power-adjustable pedals are standard on LT and LTZ and available on LS.
- Remote vehicle starter system standard on LT and LTZ and available on LS.
- Convenience Package (PDD) is available on LS and includes power-adjustable pedals, remote vehicle starter system, rear parking assist, rear vision camera and inside mirror with camera display.
- Luxury Package (PCK) is available on LT and includes heated second-row seats, power-release second-row seats, power liftgate, universal home remote, outside heated power-adjustable/folding mirrors and inside auto-dimming mirror.
- Sun, Entertainment and Destinations Package (PCJ) is available on LT and LTZ and includes an additional nine months of SiriusXM radio and XM NavTraffic service, power sunroof and rear-seat DVD entertainment system. LT also includes audio system with navigation, AM/FM/SiriusXM radio with CD, rear vision camera and auto-dimming inside rearview mirror.
All models are powered by a Vortec 5.3L V-8 that balances power and efficiency. Variable valve timing helps the 5.3L optimize performance, efficiency and emissions, while GM’s Active Fuel Management cylinder deactivating technology helps improve fuel economy in certain light-load driving conditions. It is also E85-capable and matched with GM’s Hydra-Matic 6L80 six-speed automatic transmission.
- Vortec 5.3L with an iron cylinder block is used on 2WD and 4WD models (engine code LMG) and rated at 320 horsepower (239 kW) and 335 lb.-ft. of torque (454 Nm).
- The variable valve timing system allows linear delivery of torque, with near-peak levels over a broad rpm range, and high specific output (horsepower per liter of displacement). It also helps reduce exhaust emissions. Because it manages valve overlap at optimum levels, it eliminates the need for an Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system.
- GM's Active Fuel Management technology increases fuel economy approximately 6 percent under the federal government's required testing procedure and potentially more in certain real-world driving conditions. AFM temporarily deactivates four of the engine’s cylinders under light load conditions and seamlessly reactivates them when full power is required. The transition takes less than 20 milliseconds and is virtually indiscernible.
- A heavy-duty timing chain delivers quiet operation and long life. It is validated for 200,000 miles (320,000 km) of operation.
- E85 is a clean-burning, domestically produced alternative fuel comprising 85 percent ethanol alcohol and 15 percent gasoline. Ethanol is renewable and produces fewer greenhouse gases during the combustion process.
Tahoe chassis and suspension
The Tahoe is built on GM’s full-size SUV platform, incorporating a fully boxed frame, coil-over-shock front suspension, leaf-spring rear suspension and rack-and-pinion steering.
- Wide front and rear tracks – 68.2 inches (1,732 mm) front/67 inches (1,702 mm) rear – enhance handling and vehicle stability for a more confident road feel.
- A stiff frame reduces vibrations transmitted to the passenger cabin, while the strength and accuracy of the fully boxed frame also enable precise mounting and tuning of chassis and suspension components.
- The Autoride suspension system is standard on LTZ and features a segment-exclusive bi-state, real-time damping system that provides a refined ride with greatly reduced body motion. The system consists of a semi-active, two-position damping control system that responds in real time to road and driving conditions, based on body and wheel motion sensors.
- A single-speed transfer case is standard on LS and LT 4WD models.
- A two-speed transfer case is standard on LTZ 4WD and available on LS and LT 4WD models.
- A trailering package with a 3.42 axle ratio, external transmission cooler and engine oil cooler is available on LS, LT and LTZ models.
- The standard axle ratio on all models is 3.08.
- A locking rear differential is standard on LT and LTZ models and available on LS.
Tahoe safety and crash-avoidance features
- Standard head curtain side air bags with rollover protection for both seating rows. The roof-mounted head curtain air bags include design features that provide increased rollover protection and occupant containment.
- Standard seat-mounted side-impact air bags for driver and right-front passenger provide thorax and pelvic protection.
- StabiliTrak electronic stability control system helps reduce the risk of rollover crashes by keeping the vehicle in the driver’s intended path by applying throttle, braking or a combination of both.
- Available Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist that can detect certain stationary objects in the rearward path of the vehicle and send an audible warning sound and display via three LEDs near the rear window
- Available rearview camera system designed to provide the driver with
a view of people or objects in the rearward path of the vehicle.
- Side blind zone alert is standard on LTZ.
- Standard four-wheel-disc brake systemwith ABS featuring smooth, quiet operation, longer pad life and more resistance to brake pulsation.
- Pretensioners minimize forward movement during a collision, and are standard on the front safety belts. Load-limiting retractors cinch the belt more tightly.
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) child seat attachment system, which is included in two of the second-row seating positions.
- Tire pressure monitoring system, standard on all models.
- Standard remote keyless entry (RKE) system provides a second function for the red panic button. Drivers can use it to locate their cars without sounding the panic alarm.
- Strong body structure to absorb crash energy and provide a protective “safety cage” around occupants.
OnStar is standard on all Tahoe models. It uses GPS and cellular phone technology to automatically call for help in the event of crash. OnStar subscribers also can use the service to be Good Samaritans by sending help to other motorists, and to call for help in other non-crash emergencies.
- OnStar is the leading provider of in-vehicle safety, security and information services in the United States and Canada.
- Six months of complimentary OnStar Directions and Connections service with Turn-by-Turn Navigation for easier route guidance on all Tahoe models. The feature is easy to use because all directions are sent to the car by an advisor, without the need to stop. Turn-by-Turn can be cost-effective, since map updates and aftermarket navigation systems are not needed.
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance helps police track the vehicle.
- Medical coding salary range
- Kabbalah astrology chart free
- Maui moisture products
- Pics of pregnancy stages
- S4 for sale
Clean Retail Price
The MT clean retail price reflects a reasonable asking price by a dealership for a fully reconditioned vehicle (clean title history, no defects, minimal wear) with average mileage.
|5-Year Cost to Own / Rating|
|$38,755||Coming Soon||Coming Soon / N.A.|
|$38,755||Coming Soon||Coming Soon / N.A.|
|$42,815||Coming Soon||Coming Soon / N.A.|
|$43,905||Coming Soon||Coming Soon / N.A.|
|$46,755||Coming Soon||Coming Soon / N.A.|
|$51,970||Coming Soon||Coming Soon / N.A.|
|$52,970||Coming Soon||Coming Soon / N.A.|
|$54,775||Coming Soon||Coming Soon / N.A.|
|$56,075||Coming Soon||Coming Soon / N.A.|
Chevrolet Tahoe Expert Review
The Tahoe is the mighty Suburban's slightly shorter brother. It's an evolution of the full-size two-door Blazer. The four-door Tahoe gained popularity during the 1990s SUV craze as a slightly cheaper and smaller alternative to the Suburban. It commanded more money than most other Chevys excluding the Corvette. Properly-configured, it can carry up to nine passengers in three rows , but cargo capacity is much less than the Suburban. Cargo room increases significantly when the third row seats are removed.
The 5.3-liter V-8 is the sole engine option, and is exclusively fitted to a six-speed automatic transmission. Rear-wheel-drive models have an iron block with aluminum heads and four-wheel-drive models come with an all-aluminum version which is optional on rear-wheel-drive models. A new Tahoe is expected around the 2014 model year.
Engines: 5.3L V-8, 6.0L V-8 with hybrid electric motor
Transmission: 6-speed automatic
Models: LS, LT, LTZ, Hybrid
Not many changes to the 2012 Tahoe. It gains an 80 gigabyte hard drive for its optional touch-screen navigation system. Thirty of those gigs can be used to record or time-shift content from the radio. StabiliTrak electronic stability control now includes trailer sway control and hill-start assist. Last year the 1LS gained two headphone jacks, Bluetooth, floor console with storage area, wood grain interior trim, luggage rack center rails, body color door handles and mirror caps, and premium cloth front bucket seats are standard. The 1LTZ 4WD added standard chrome recovery hooks and two-speed transfer case. An integrated brake controller also came packaged with the optional trailer towing package last year.
The Tahoe is a large SUV -dwarfed only by its Suburban stable mate, Cadillac Escalade ESV, GMC Yukon XL/Denali, and Ford Expedition EL. It rides on a 116-inch wheelbase and is 202 inches long overall, giving it a 14-inch shorter wheelbase and 22 inch shorter overall length than its Suburban sibling. The LTZ model can be had with 20-inch chrome wheels. There are no changes to the body for 2012. Last year it gained three new paint colors: Mocha Steel Metallic, Steel Green Metallic and Ice Blue Metallic.
The Tahoe offers plenty of space for passengers but its shorter length reduces its cargo capacity compared to the 20-inch longer Suburban. With the third-row removed the Tahoe has plenty of room for five passengers and their gear. An 80 gigabyte hard drive for its optional touch-screen navigation system is new for 2012. The 1LS trim level comes with rear audio controls and two rear headphone jacks, Bluetooth, wood grain appearance trim and premium-cloth seats. Front seats are bucket, but a 40/20/40 split-bench seat is optional on 1LS. Gauges feature LED backlighting withchrome accents that can also be found on the vents. A power-release fold-and-tumble second row seat, remote start, tri-zone automatic climate control, first- and second-row heated seats, and ultrasonic rear parking assist with rearview camera are available. A rear seat DVD entertainment system with eight-inch screen is optional.
The Tahoe offers a refined ride quality and decent handling for suck a large body-on-frame SUV. It also has good steering feel and feedback. Tahoes can be had with either and iron-block or all-aluminum 5.3-liter V-8. Both engines are rated 320 horsepower and 335 pound-feet of torque. The 5.3-liter returns the same fuel economy fitted with either two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. The Tahoe's lighter weight and shorter size makes it more fuel efficient and more maneuverable than the larger Tahoe.
The Tahoe comes with StabiliTrak electronic stability control with rollover mitigation standard to help reduce the risk of a rollover. In the event of a rollover the roof-mounted head curtain airbags stay inflated longer to protect occupants until the vehicle comes to a stop. It also comes with driver and front passenger airbags. Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) and safety belt pretensioners with rear-impact deploy capability are standard. An Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist and backup camera are optional and help reduce smacking into things while backing up. Blind spot alert is also available.
LS, LT, LTZ: 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
Hybrid: 20 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Interior space
- Torquey V-8
- Good hybrid efficiency
- E85 fuel flexibility
- Cargo space with third row up
- No flush folding third row
- Fuel economy (except hybrid)
- Showing its age
- It's still big
A more efficient and maneuverable Suburban.
- Ford Expedition
- Toyota Sequoia
- GMC Yukon
- Nissan Armada
And you for me and joy with pleasure for Lenochka and lust for me. Now I caress her pussy after your penis and then we will rest and play with her again. Isn't it Lenchik. She nodded and turned onto her back, spreading her legs and understanding her knees. Spreading out on the floor, she was already hall that Valerchik was nearby.
2012 chevy tahoe
Clutching your balls, you lie relaxed on the floor, and then, clasping your hands behind your head, you completely unstuck. Your eyes are telling me something. You definitely want more and more. But I notice that there are still thirty levels left.2012 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
He asked. She shook her head: No, and stepped into the room, taking off her top and exposing her breasts. I tried.She said, bent over, pulled off her panties.
- Mini cooper pcv hose
- Price match macbook pro
- Skyrim display cases
- Chakras colors and sounds
- Roblox aesthetic icon
- Flatbed for obs ford
But another look ripped open the back of my head. It aroused me so much that the balls tensed, tightened. The wife felt the approach of orgasm, deeply took a member in her mouth and now he twitched releasing hot sperm like a. Volcanic eruption. The jets hit her deep throat, my wife coughed, but then she began to suck from my balls everything that had accumulated for today.