Download Install USB Drivers on Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge, S6, S6 Edge, Note 5, S6 edge+
USB drivers are very important for a stable connection between your Samsung phone and your computer. You can connect your phone to your computer and it will start charging slowly, but if the USB drivers are missing, you wont be able to transfer any files to the computer.
Usually, installing the proper USB drivers on Samsung devices is very easy. There are two methods that have been always used. One has to do with Samsungs own program KIES and the other method, which is easier, has to do with directly installing USB driver package. Take a look below.
USB drivers are nothing more than software pieces which make it possible for the computer to recognize a certain phone which is connected with a USB cable. They allow you to transfer files from PC to the phone and vice versa.
How To Install USB drivers on Galaxy S7, S6, S6 edge, Note 5 & S6 edge+
- Download Samsung USB drivers executable file (link)
- Double click on the file to install it.
- Follow instructions on-screen and click finish.
- Reboot your computer and connect your phone. The PC will recognize your device.
Download KIES (link)
There is another way of installing USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S7, S6, S6 edge and Galaxy Note 5. It is called KIES and it is a program created by Samsung. KIES is similar to iTunes. It can backup data and download the latest software updates for your phone. When you install KIES, USB drivers are included.
Download and Install Android USB Drivers
If you essentially owner a Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone or tablet and check for the USB driver for your device? If yes are you checking out an easy way to connect your device to a computer? then youve got landed on the correct page. Here weve provided free download Samsung Galaxy S6 USB driver for all models supported their model numbers and check below.
Considering Samsung Mobile doesn’t offer computer suite application, connecting your device to a PC while not downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is a not possible task. Therefore, download Samsung USB drivers from here, install it on your PC and connect Samsung smartphone/tablet to PC or Laptop with successfully.
Here, we have provided 2 USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S6 Android device on this page.
Free Download Samsung Galaxy S6 USB Driver
|USB Driver Type||ADB Driver|
|USB Driver Purpose||Secure your device to a computer|
|USB Driver link||Download NOW|
Free Download Samsung Galaxy S6 Qualcomm Driver
|USB Driver Type||Qualcomm Driver|
|USB Driver Purpose||Flashing stock firmware on your device|
|Qualcomm Driver link||Download NOW|
Watch Video Tutorial Regarding on ADB USB Driver
A video tutorial is also available below (or at Windows ADB Driver Install for the Intel XDK). The video walks you through the steps necessary to install and configure the Windows Android ADB debug driver so you can debug your app on a USB-connected Android device using your Windows PC.
If you don’t like this video tutorial or if you would like to get more command, then continue reading.
How to Install the USB Driver for Android Devices on Windows
If you previously performed this step for another Android device, and you can debug over USB with that Android device, you do not need to install this USB driver a second time. You can go directly to the next section and verify that USB debugging is enabled on your Android device.
- Download and then you need to extract the Android USB Driver on your computer.
- Now go to Start (Windows) then go to Control Panel -> Device Manager (Choose Device Manager).
- Now on the top side of the Device Manager window, you will find your computer name, then right click on it then choose to Add legacy hardware.
- Choose Next
- Then choose to Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced), then click on Next
- Choose Show All Devices and then click the Next button again.
- Click the Have Disk button.
- Now click the Browse button to locate the Android USB Driver you previously extracted to your computer from the step 1 -> android_winusb.inf then click on Open.
- Click OK now.
- On this next window, just choose the Android ADB Interface -> click Nextbutton.
- Click the Next button again.
- Windows Security box will appear, to confirm whether you really want to install the Android USB Driver, so just choose the Install this driver software anyway.
- Once you clicked the Finish button, then repeat from step 2 to choose Android Composite ADB Interface.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished installing Android ADB driver on your Windows computer. From now on, you will be able to connect your Android smartphone or tablet with computer successfully.
You May Also Like:
Supported Operating Systems bit / bit
Need USB drivers to download for Windows 10, Windows , Windows 7? Just in case you are having problems at the part of your USB is not operating, see the article below to settle your USB problems.
To install the Android USB driver on Windows 10 for the first time, check the following:
- Connect your Android device to your computers USB port.
- From Windows Explorer, open Computer Management.
- In the Computer Management left pane, select Device Manager.
- In the Device Managerright pane, locate and expand Portable Devices>Other Devices, depending on which one you see.
- Right-click the name of the device you connected, and then select Update Driver Software.
- In the Hardware Update Wizard, select Browse my computer for driver software and click Next.
- Click Browse and then locate the USB driver folder. For example, the Google USB Driver is located in.
- Click Next to install the driver.
To install the Android USB driver on Windows for the first time, check the following:
- Connect your Android device to your computers USB port.
- Access search, as follows: Touch screen: On your computer, swipe in from the right edge of the screen and tap Search.Using a mouse: Point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.
- In the search box, type into and then click Device Manager.
- Double-click the device category, and then double-click the device you want.
- Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and follow the instructions.
To install the Android USB driver on Windows 7 for the first time, do the following:
- Connect your Android device to your computers USB port.
- Right-click on Computerfrom your desktop or Windows Explorer, and select Manage.
- Select Devicesin the left pane.
- Locate and expand Another device in the right pane.
- Right-click the device name (such as Nexus S) and select Update Driver Software. This will launch the Hardware Update Wizard.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and click Next.
- Click Browseand locate the USB driver folder. (The Google USB Driver is located in.)
- Click Next to install the driver.
Or, to upgrade an existing Android USB driver on Windows 7 and higher with the new driver:
- Connect your Android device to your computers USB port.
- Right-click on Computer from your desktop or Windows Explorer, and select Manage.
- Select Device Manager in the left pane of the Computer Management window.
- Locate and expand Android Phone in the right pane.
- Right-click on Android Composite ADB Interface and select Update Driver. This will launch the Hardware Update Wizard.
- Select Install from a list or specific location and click Next.
- Select Search for the best driver in these locations uncheck Search removable media, and check to Include this location in the search.
- Click Browse and locate the USB driver folder. (The Google USB Driver is located in .)
- Click Next to upgrade the driver.
Android USB Driver for Windows
Are you an Android app developer?
Join Samsung Developers and get access to the latest tools and SDKs for Samsung mobile devices. Learn how to build new experiences for millions of mobile device users worldwide. (Requires a Samsung Account to join)
Learn about the latest developer opportunities at Samsung with POW!
A bi-weekly podcast from your friends at Samsung Developers.
Test your Android apps on the latest Samsung Galaxy devices!
Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G are now available in Remote Test Lab.
Test the latest Samsung Galaxy devices in Android Studio!
Galaxy Z Flip and Galaxy S20 series are now available in Emulator Skin.
Download USB Drivers For GALAXY S6 (SM-GF) Phone
Samsung USB Drivers Its very important and required files that manage you connecting your GALAXY S6 (SM-GF) to PC.
In this page, We will share 2 Types of Drivers That work on your GALAXY S6 (SM-GF).
First, Samsung USB Drivers ItHelps your PC to detect your GALAXY S6 (SM-GF) Phone, It is important To connect, Flash and upgrades Stock ROM (Firmware).
Second, ADB Driversmanages you move pictures, music, and other files between your GALAXY S6 (SM-GF) and computer. (Normal connecting).
Download Samsung USB Drivers For GALAXY S6 (SM-GF),Its Important For Connecting, Flashing and upgrading Firmware.
Download Samsung USB Drivers
How To Install Samsung USB Drivers
Download ADB Drivers For connecting Your GALAXY S6 (SM-GF) to PC (Normal Connecting) Move pictures, music, and other files.
Download ADB Drivers
HowTo Install ADB Drivers
Quick GALAXY S6 (SM-GF) USB Drivers And ADB Driver Installation Guide.
Step 1: Extract The Drivers File.
Step 2: Run Setup File.
Step 3: Click next and select your language.
Step 4: Wait one minute.
Step 5: Click Finish Button.
Step 6: Now connect your Samsung Device.
See full tutorial : How to install Samsung USB Drivers.
See full tutorial: How to install ADB Drivers.
Drivers samsung s6 pc
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is a high-end smartphone that was launched in , April. For connectivity between computer and a device, you need to download the ADB driver for your device. Just follow the article and you will find the required drivers for your device.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge belong to the high-end category of android smartphone. The phone was launched with incredible features or you can say outside the box features.
The phone comes with inches display size covered by corning gorilla glass 4 technology. The resolution of the display are quite awesome supporting pixels.
It include octa-core processor to support its performance as the applications and features of the phone require powerful processor. The storage capacity of the phone is impressive as it offers 32 or 64 or GB with 3 GB RAM.
As far as the camera is concerned, the phone include 16MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera.
The version of sofware installed on it android (Lollipop), upgradable to (Nougat). The connectivity include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port and USB. The price of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge in India start from 32,
Download Samsung Driver/ADB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
The purpose of Samsung Driver is for flashing stock firmware on your device.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge USB Driver on Computer
Benefits of Installing Drivers
- It makes a stable a connection between your computer and a smartphone.
- Moreover, you can transfer files and photos between your computer and a smartphone.
- Similarly, you can flash the firmware file on your Android device.
- There are different drivers for different purposes.
Also, if you want to download the official latest Samsung Galaxy S6 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.
Samsung Galaxy S6 USB Driver latest version is now available for download. In this guide, you can download Samsung Driver for Galaxy S6. You can use this latest Samsung USB Drivers to seamlessly connect your Galaxy S6 with your Windows computer.
USB Drivers for mobile phones are of very important if you are looking for an efficient and error-free way for connecting your Android device with your computer. If you are using a Windows-based computer, then you definitely need the right USB Drivers for your Galaxy S6 to communicate properly with it. We can in no way deny the fact that Android has come a long way in terms of hardware and software features but still we cannot simply deny the fact that they are still a long way to go for replacing Personal Computers completely (at least for Power Users). While some may argue that their smartphone is completely enough for them. Yes, for the most part, we can completely rely on our smartphones. But, from time to time, we may need to connect our Android device with our computers for a variety of reasons such as copying media files from PC to phone or to backup photos to PC and such. Whatever the situation is, USB Driver is an important aspect to a proper and error-free connection between Android and Windows.
Galaxy S6 Samsung USB Drivers for Windows
Samsung has done a great job when it comes to connecting its Galaxy Android devices with a computer; they have made the process seamless. And Samsung Galaxy S6 is no exception for it. All you need is the right version of the Samsung Driver for Galaxy S6. That is the reason why, in this article, we are bringing you the latest Galaxy S6 USB Drivers.
USB Drivers may not seems like a big deal, in the beginning, if you connecting your Galaxy S6 with your computer. If you are using a Mac-based computer or a computer running Linux, then you may not face as many problems when you are connecting your Galaxy S6. But, if you are using a Windows-based computer, then it is an entirely different store altogether. Windows operating system needs the right USB Drivers when you are connecting any sort of hardware with it. Be it a mouse, keyboard or even a hard disk drive – you need the right drivers to make it work. And when you are connecting your Samsung Galaxy 1o with your Windows PC, then you always need to have the latest version of Galaxy S6 USB Driver installed on it for proper and smooth functioning. If you have already installed an older version or an incompatible version of the Samsung Driver, then your experience may not be as smooth as it should be.
There are several scenarios where you might need to connect your Samsung Galaxy with your computer.
- For transferring photos and videos from device to PC to free up device space.
- To copy media on to your Samsung Galaxy.
- Flash stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy.
- Update to the latest version of Android.
And the list goes on. The extent to which we depend on our computers when it comes to our smartphones is astonishing!
Download Galaxy S6 USB Drivers
For Device: Samsung Galaxy S6
File Size: MB
Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/10 | Bit and Bit
How to Install:Installation Instructions
- Latest Version: If you are looking for the latest version of the Samsung USB Driver, kindly visit this link: Latest Samsung USB Driver
- Other Versions: If you are looking for any other version of the Samsung USB Drivers, you can visit our Downloads Section.
- How to Install: If you want help with the installation of the Samsung USB Drivers, you can read our detailed step by step guide here: How to Install Samsung USB Driver
- Compatibility: Please be noted that this Samsung USB Driver software is only for computers and laptops running the Windows Operating system. Other Operating Systems are not supported at the moment.
Galaxy S6USB Driver – Frequently Aske Questions
What is Samsung USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Phones?
USB Driver for Mobile Phones, in general, is a program or utility which allows the users to effectively connect their mobile devices to their computers. In this case, we are dealing with Samsung mobile devices. Another use case is that the USB Drivers help app developers to test their apps by putting their apps on a mobile device. All the app developers create their mobile app using a desktop computer such as a Windows PC or a Mac and it is hard to completely test the software without actually putting it on a mobile device. Samsung USB Drivers for Galaxy Phones makes this possible for Samsung smartphones running Android.
For which platforms are Galaxy S6 USB Drivers for Mobile Phones available for?
The Samsung USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy S6 is available for all Windows Operating systems ranging from Windows XP to the latest Windows Both bit and bit architectures are supported. Unfortunately, it is not available for the desktops or laptops running Mac OS X or macOS.
Is Galaxy S6 Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones free?
Yes. The Galaxy S6 USB Driver is offered by Samsung officially and you need have to pay anything to use it on your computers. There is no upfront payment or in-app payments to remove advertisements or unlock additional features. There isn’t any form of advertisement in the program either. It’s clean and free.
Is Galaxy S6 USB Driver for Mobile Phones safe?
Yes. The official Galaxy S6 Samsung USB Driver is % safe for your computer or laptop and your mobile devices as well. There are no forms of any malicious code in the program and it appropriate for users of all ages.
How often is the Samsung USB Driver for Galaxy S6 updated?
There is no fixed schedule or timeline in which Samsung updates the USB Drivers. Updates are pushed out to iron out any bugs and improve performance as and when needed. All the updates come directly from Samsung.
How do I install Galaxy S6 Samsung USB Driver on Windows?
You can install Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones by downloading the .exe file and installing it on your computer. It is as simple as installing any standard Windows application or program. You can follow the simple steps mentioned here: How to Install Samsung USB Driver
What devices does Galaxy S6 Samsung USB Driver work with?
The Samsung USB Drivers for Galaxy S6 is designed specifically for all Samsung Galaxy phones running Google’s Android operating system. All the Samsung Galaxy smartphones are fully supported by this USB Driver. Other devices are not supported.
Does Galaxy S6 USB Driver for Mobile Phones require an internet connection to use?
No. Galaxy S6 USB Drivers for Mobile Phones does not require an active internet connection in order to be used on your computer/laptop. Samsung smartphones are connected to the PC via a USB cable, so there is no need for a wifi or Bluetooth connection either.
Can I view the contents on my Galaxy S6 with Samsung USB Driver?
No. Samsung USB Driver for Galaxy phones only provides the necessary system files which enable your Samsung phone to effectively communicate with your computer. You cannot view your phone’s contents with Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones. In order for consumers to view what’s on their phones and manage the same, we recommend a program called Samsung Kies which is also available for Windows.
Does Samsung Galaxy S6 USB Driver work with both mobile and desktop devices?
The Galaxy S6 Samsung USB Driver software is designed to be installed on a Windows computer or laptop to enable smooth communication between a Samsung Galaxy 10 and a Windows computer. You would need a Samsung Galaxy device to use it with your computer.
You can download the latest version of the Samsung USB Drivers by visiting the below link:
- San antonio upholstery repair
- Ffxiv leveling fishing fast
- Razer naga trinity reddit
- La liga 2000 table
- Cummins code spn 4364 fmi 31
- Iphone 8 spiderman case
- Ethnic meaning in telugu
Samsung USB Driver is a Windows program that allows your computer to communicate with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone and tablet over USB. The driver is needed for transferring files, syncing data, and also for flashing the stock firmware using Odin.
Through this post, you can download the latest Samsung USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/, Windows 7, and Windows XP computers. These drivers are compatible with all Samsung Galaxy mobile phones and tablets. Further, we will also show you how to install the Samsung USB Driver on Windows.
What is the use of Samsung USB Drivers?
Nowadays, you can easily share, sync, and transfer files wirelessly and through the cloud. But theres no doubt that a physical USB connection is still the easiest and quickest way to transfer files between your device and your computer. Not just that, a USB connection also plays an indispensable role when flashing the stock firmware using Odin, debugging software, developing apps, working with ADB commands, and more.
For all these things, you will need to physically connect your device to the PC via a USB cable. In most cases, Windows should automatically detect the device and install the required drivers. But if your computer fails to recognize your Galaxy smartphone/tablet, then you need to download and manually install the required USB drivers on your computer.
The manufacturer indeed provides the Smart Switch companion software that bundles the said USB driver. However, if its just the USB drivers that youre looking for, then theres no need to install Smart Switch on your PC at all. You can simply download the standalone Samsung USB driver from below and install it on your Windows computer.
The latest Samsung USB driver is compatible with all Android-based Samsung Galaxy mobile phones and tablets. These include:
- Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra, and S20 FE
- Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy Z Fold 2, Galaxy Z Flip, and Galaxy Fold
- Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e, and S10 Lite
- Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 Plus, and Note 10 Lite
- Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+
- Galaxy Tab S6 and Tab S6 Lite
- Galaxy Tab S5 and Tab S5e
- Galaxy A10/A20/A30/A50/A51/A70/A71/A90
- Galaxy Xcover Pro
- Galaxy Note 9
- Galaxy S9/S9+
- and more.
Download Samsung USB Driver
Below, you will find the links to download the latest Samsung USB driver (v), along with all the previous versions.
So, which version should you download? Its strongly recommended to download the latest version at all times to avoid any issues and better compatibility with all new Samsung smartphones and tablets. However, if your computer still fails to recognize your device even after installing the latest driver, you might want to download and install the previous versions.
Latest Samsung USB Driver vOfficial download link | Mirror
Download Samsung Smart Switch Software:
Note: If youre using a macOS or Linux PC, you will not need any USB driver. Just connect your device to the PC and it will automatically detect your Samsung device.
How to Install Samsung USB Driver on Windows
Installing the Samsung USB driver on a Windows computer is extremely simple. Just follow the steps listed below.
- First, download the Samsung USB driver ZIP package on your PC.
- Extract the downloaded ZIP file using an archive tool like WinRAR or 7Zip.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the drivers executable file (Samsung_USB_Driver_vexe).
- The Microsoft InstallWizard should now show up on your computers screen.
- Click Yes when prompted to allow User Account Control.
- Click Next in the driver installation window.
- Next, select your preferred language and country, and click Next.
- Choose the location on the PC where you want to install the drivers (Default is: C:\Program Files\Samsung\USB Drivers).
- Finally, click Install to install the Samsung USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Finally, click Finish once the installation completes.
Now that you have been able to download and install Samsung USB drivers, go ahead and connect your phone to the PC. Your Windows PC should automatically recognize your Galaxy smartphone or tablet automatically without any issues. You can now transfer files or use Odin to flash the firmware.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Qs)
Below are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by users regarding the Samsung USB drivers.
Q: Where can I download Samsung USB Drivers for Odin?
- There are no particular drivers meant just for Odin Flash Tool. The Samsung USB drivers provided on this page will enable the Odin flash tool to recognize your Samsung Android phone or tablet while its in Download Mode.
Q: Do I need Samsung USB drivers for a Linux or macOS PC?
- No. Samsung USB drivers for Linux and macOS computers are neither available nor required. You can simply connect your Samsung mobile phone/tablet to the PC and it will be recognized automatically. If youre using a macOS computer, simply use the Android File Transfer tool for transferring files.
Q: Are Samsung USB drivers safe to install?
- Yes, these drivers are officially signed and provided directly by Samsung on their official website. We tested the driver executable file through VirusTotal and found it to be % safe for installation and use. You can view the results here.
Q: Do I need old versions of Samsung USB drivers?
- Downloading and installing the latest version of the USB drivers is recommended, as it supports the most recently released Samsung phones and tablets like the Galaxy S20, Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Tab S7, etc. Further, they also ensure maximum compatibility across all Windows OS versions.
In case the latest version fails to recognize your particular device, then you might need to remove it and install one of the previous versions of the USB drivers.
Source: Samsung Developers Portal