Cold case solved

Cold case solved DEFAULT

Iowa teen’s 50-year-old cold case murder finally solved, police identify killer through DNA evidence

Iowa police have solved the 50-year-old cold case murder of a 17-year-old girl through DNA evidence. 

Cedar Rapids police have identified Maureen Brubaker Farley’s killer as George M. Smith who died in 2013 at the age of 94. 

Maureen Brubaker Farley (Facebook)

Two teenage boys found Farley’s body in a wooded ravine in what is now Tait Cummins Park, on Sept. 24, 1971. She was partially clothed with no shoes. An autopsy report determined she had been sexually assaulted and struck in the head, causing a skull fracture that killed her.

Maureen Brubaker Farley (Facebook)

Farley’s mother, Mary Brubaker, long suspected Smith was responsible, having written to police six months after her daughter’s death. Smith was an acquaintance of Farley’s at the diner where she worked. He also worked at a liquor store near her apartment.


Police interviewed Smith in 1971 but did not have enough evidence to charge him or any other suspect. 

Maureen Brubaker Farley (Facebook)

DNA technology unavailable at the time of Farley's killing allowed police to confirm that Smith was Farley’s killer. 

Farley’s sister, Lisa Schenzel, told Fox News the family is relieved to have some closure but is still angry her killer died before justice could be served. 


"We’ve had some time to get used to the (case being solved). I guess we were in shock. Then we went through a little bit of anger, I think, because he was allowed to live his life without facing justice in this world," Schenzel said. "Maybe we didn’t (get) full justice in this world, but I’m sure that he did in the next." 

The Associated Press contributed to this report. 

Bradford Betz is an editor for Fox News. Follow him on Twitter @bradford_betz.


Cold case murder of Massachusetts teen solved without DNA technology, suspect arrested in Georgia

A Massachusetts cold case unit cracked the unsolved murder of a teen girl using old-fashioned investigative work – not advances in DNA technology – and arrested a suspect in Georgia after more than three decades, authorities said Wednesday.

Rodney Daniels, 48, was arrested without incident in Georgia on Monday in connection to the 1991 fatal shooting of Patricia Moreno at an apartment in Malden, Massachusetts, where she lived with her foster family, law enforcement officials announced.


"This is a case that was solved not by a new development in forensic science, but as a result of relentless investigative work and a change in circumstances for some parties involved," said Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan.

Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan and Malden Chief of Police Kevin Molis announced that Rodney Daniels has been charged with the murder of 17-year-old Patricia Moreno that occurred on July 20, 1991, in Malden, Massachusetts. (Middlesex District Attorney )

On July 20, 1991, police responded just after 3 a.m. to the third-floor apartment in Malden, where officers found Moreno laying on the fire escape landing with a single gunshot wound to the head.

Moreno was still breathing when she was rushed to the hospital, where doctors determined she suffered an irreversible brain injury. Moreno died later that day.

Daniels, who was in a relationship with one of the teenage daughters of Moreno’s foster mother, was present in the apartment at the time of the shooting, Ryan said. 


Daniels had told police at the time that he was asleep in an armchair in the living room when the sound of two gunshots woke him up. He then found Moreno’s body on the fire escape and alerted the foster mother, who called 911.

During the investigation, police had found no signs of forced entry into the apartment and did not recover a weapon or bullet casings from the scene.

Investigators learned that Daniels possessed multiple handguns around the same time of the murder and that he had threatened Moreno in the weeks before her death, but no arrests were made.


In 2020, the district attorney’s office’s cold case unit reviewed the murder and through reconstructing the crime scene, determined that the position of the entry wound and the bullet’s downward trajectory were consistent with the shooter firing the gun from the doorway of the apartment.

Investigators also located a witness who had lived on the second floor at the time of the shooting and recently returned from outside the country. The witness said he heard the noise from the gunshot and immediately looked to the fire escape, where he saw a person go back into the apartment and close the door.

The witness’s description of the person on the fire escape matched the appearance of Daniels, investigators said.

Daniels faces a charge of murder and was due to arrive back in Massachusetts on Thursday for his arraignment.

  1. Wire skeleton for doll
  2. Tractor pull videos youtube
  3. World of woodturning
  4. Cox channels in ri

Authorities use DNA to solve 1971 murder of 17-year-old in Cedar Rapids

Authorities say they have solved the 50-year-old killing of an Iowa teen, but not before the suspect died of old age.

Relatives of Maureen Brubaker Farley, whose body was found by two teenage boys in 1971 in a wooded ravine in what is now Tait Cummins Park, long suspected that George Smith was the killer, the Gazette reports.

Farley's sister, Lisa Schenzel, said her mother, Mary Brubaker, wrote to Cedar Rapids police saying that Smith was responsible six months after her 17-year-old daughter died of a skull fracture. Smith was an acquaintance of hers at the diner where she worked. He worked at a liquor store near her apartment.

Police interviewed Smith in 1971 but did not have the evidence to charge him or any other suspect.

Maureen Brubaker Farley

Recently, though, DNA technology that wasn't available at the time of the killing allowed police to confirm that Smith was Farley's killer. But the case was closed with no prosecution because Smith died in 2013 at age 94, police said this week.

More:Iowa's most infamous murder mysteries

Schenzel, 54, who now lives in North Sioux City, South Dakota, said investigators gave the news to her and her mother last week. She said she felt “a lot of emotions,” including relief and some closure. She said she and her family are satisfied with the evidence.

“I still get goosebumps right now,” Schenzel said. “It was very emotional. I cried, and then I had to repeat it to my mom, and she cried. Just a flood of emotions.”

For subscribers:25-year-old cold case of Iowa woman's death stirs lingering questions, draws $10K reward for information

Schenzel went into law enforcement in 1991. She’s been a deputy sheriff in South Dakota and Nebraska and a police officer in Nebraska.

She isn’t sure if what happened to her sister and the memory of her parents getting that phone call 50 years ago factored into her pursuing a career in law enforcement but said “maybe that played a role … and then just the stars aligned.”

Schenzel said she called Cedar Rapids police over the years and also asked her bosses to make contact with the department. She was told she could read the police report on her sister's death, but she couldn’t bring herself to do it.

“I’ve seen a lot in my life, but just getting up the nerve to go over and actually sit down and read a case on your sister — I just never made that leap,” Schenzel said.


BRAZORIA, Texas (KWTX) - Authorities solved a 28-year cold case and arrested a man accused in the killing of Emily Jeanette Garcia in February 1993.

Police arrested Thomas Ray Galindo, 50, at his home in Comal County on Friday, September 10th. Galindo was 21 years old at the time of Garcia’s murder.

At the time of her death, Garcia was staying with friends in the northeastern part of San Antonio, Texas. She was known to frequent pool halls and hang out with friends in that area of the city. Garcia and Galindo were acquaintances, according to police.

Garcia’s nude body was found near Cranes Mill Road and Canyon Lake in Comal County on February 25, 1993. Police said she had been strangled and sexually assaulted. Her body was identified in 1994 after a family member watched a local news report and contacted local police.

Police say the case stalled despite a thorough investigation by the Comal County Sheriff’s Office. In 2017, the sheriff’s office reopened its investigation, and in early 2021, the Texas Rangers Unsolved Crimes Investigation Program began going over the case.

The renewed investigation led to officials interviewing several people Garcia was acquainted with, including Galindo.

Police said new information gathered during the interviews led to the arrest of Galindo.

He is currently being held in the Comal County jail, and his bond has been set at $100,000.

Copyright 2021 KWTX. All rights reserved.


Case solved cold

Just after 10:30 the chilly night of Jan. 16, 1980, Englewood police officer Richard Welbourne looked at a Polaroid photograph of a woman with a thousand-watt smile, turned it over, and wrote out a shorthand-description in a ball-point pen.

  • 5’ 100, Brn, Blue,
  • Blue Coat
  • Lt Tan Cord Type Pants
  • Grn Sweater Over White
  • Turtle Neck.
  • Lace Type Brn Shoes

The woman in the picture was 21 years old. Her name was Helene Pruszynski. She was a senior at Wheaton College in Massachusetts who had come to Denver with a classmate after they’d both been selected for internships. Helene, an aspiring journalist, was working in the news department at K-H-O-W radio. The day before, she’d covered a big story – the aftermath of the fatal shooting of a Secret Service agent inside the Denver field office.

Her shift at the radio station had ended at 5:30 p.m. Responsible and punctual, she followed the same routine every day. Walk two blocks from the radio station’s office to the corner of 14th Avenue and Broadway. Climb onto an RTD bus for the trip to Englewood. Get off in front of Frank the Pizza King near the corner of Union Avenue and Broadway. Walk six blocks to the home of her aunt and uncle, where she and her classmate were staying.

She should have been home by 6:30 p.m.

Worry quickly overtook Helene’s aunt and uncle and her friend, Kitsey Snow. They’d driven to the bus stop, driven up and down Broadway, and called the radio station. They’d called the police. They’d walked the nearby streets, looking for something – anything – that might tell them where Helene was. Back at the house, Kitsey had written in her journal.

"Poor Helene. What is she going through? Where is she? Is she alright? … I can’t believe this is happening. I keep telling Aunty Wanda not to worry or imagine the worst which is of course what I am doing." 

Helene was four hours overdue when Officer Richard Welbourne arrived to take a missing persons report. Nobody – not the people who loved Helene, not the generations of detectives who would work to solve the case – could have imagined it would be nearly 40 years before there would be an answer.

And it was an answer that would only come after decades of advances in forensic science, and only because creative detectives figured out a new way to use it.

Baseball, music and journalism: Helene's early years

Helene Pruszynski spent the first part of her life in South Huntington on Long Island – the youngest of three children of Chester Pruszynski, an Army veteran and engineer, and his wife Henrietta. Her sister, Janet, was nine years older; her brother, Chet, 12 years older.

Helene fell in love with baseball, rooting for the New York Mets, memorizing all the team’s players and their positions.

Then her father took a new job in 1972, and moved the family to Hamilton, Mass., at the time a town of fewer than 7,000 northeast of Boston.

Helene traded in her love of the Mets, adopting the Boston Red Sox.

In high school, she was active in music and stage.

At Wheaton College, she studied journalism – and was thrilled when she landed that radio station internship.

“She just was an eager beaver, go-getter in college, you know?” her sister would say many years in the future. “She was a strong person and she got involved – she made things happen.”

PHOTOS: 40 Years in the Dark: The 1980 Helene Pruszynski murder case

'There's a body out there': Promising crime scene turns cold

Around 9 a.m. the morning after Helene’s disappearance, a woman driving along Daniels Park Road in northern Douglas County heard her 13-year-old son call out: “Mom – there’s a body out there.”

She glanced into the lonely field of brown scrub with patches of snow here and there. It did look like a body.

The woman flagged down the operator of a road grader, who went to investigate.

When he was 10 feet away, he knew. It was a woman, and she was dead.

Over the next two hours, investigators from the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation swarmed the field.

Almost immediately, they knew the woman had been brutalized – sexually assaulted and stabbed to death, her hands bound behind her with nylon straps. Her identity was settled nearly as quickly – an Arapahoe County sheriff’s deputy, who worked part time at K-H-O-W, arrived at the scene. He knew he was staring at the body of Helene Pruszynski.

Detectives worked the scene carefully, looking for evidence. In the dirt along the edge of the two-lane road, they noticed tracks left by a vehicle, and footprints – two sets of them in the snow leading out into the field; one set, apparently from cowboy boots, returning.

They gathered everything they could find that might help them figure out who did such an awful thing: an empty milk carton, a hunk of bread, an old can. They snapped photographs and made plaster casts of the tire tracks and the footprints.

After the news broke, a woman came forward with a remarkable story. She’d been driving along Daniels Park Road around 10:20 the night Helene disappeared and had seen a man in the area where her body would be discovered. She provided a detailed description – 20 to 30 years old, possibly Caucasian, medium-length brown hair “over the ears,” possibly wearing a mustache. Under hypnosis, the woman recalled more details. An artist drew a remarkably realistic composite of a possible suspect.

Detectives also had a theory. A woman had been raped not far from where Helene should have gotten off the bus a couple weeks earlier. The very night she vanished, another woman had been accosted in the street. It seemed likely that those cases might be related to Helene’s disappearance and murder.

But the investigators also faced a huge handicap: Helene had been in Colorado less than three weeks, and it was likely she was attacked by a stranger – the most difficult kind of case to solve.

“We’re doing everything we can to run down leads,” said Carl Whiteside, deputy director of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation. “But after that, you know the way it goes. Especially when the victim is new in town.”

The following year, the investigation into her murder went cold. It lay dormant for nearly two decades.

No match: Case re-examinations turn up no leads (at first)

When Helene Pruszynki was murdered in 1980, the idea that the killer had left behind DNA that could identify him was still years in the future. By 1998, that future was in full bloom.

That year, Tony Spurlock, now Douglas County’s sheriff, Holly Nicholson-Kluth, the current undersheriff, and Capt. Bill Walker re-opened the investigation. They formed a task force that included investigators from the Englewood Police Department and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation who went through all the evidence, learning that none of it had ever been tested for DNA.

That testing yielded a genetic profile of the killer. But after it was uploaded to the FBI’s Combined DNA Index System – a repository of millions of profiles from both known criminals and unsolved crimes – there was only disappointment.

The case was re-examined again in 2000, 2005, 2010 and 2013, when that DNA led to eight women who may have been related to the killer. The follow-up investigation went nowhere.

In 2017, detectives began yet another look at the case, hoping for a breakthrough.

A DNA revolution: Home DNA kits bring new leads for investigators

Beginning with its widespread use to solve crimes in the late 1980s, detectives found DNA both tantalizing and defeating.

If they put a profile in the FBI database and got a hit, or tested a sample from a crime scene against a suspect and got a match, they were almost always on the doorstep of solving the case.

If they didn’t, it was just another piece of evidence that they couldn’t fit into the puzzle before them.

This happened even as science marched on and DNA could be extracted from smaller and smaller samples – eventually even from a hair, and then from a few skin cells. But even with those advances, cases often stalled out when they couldn’t find a match.

Then came the home DNA kit revolution – millions of people testing themselves, hoping to learn about their ancestry, track down long-lost relatives or find birth parents. And eventually, investigators realized that even if they couldn’t take DNA from a crime scene and find a killer, they could use the sample to find the killer’s relatives.

Genetic genealogy was born.

Here’s how it works: Detectives take a DNA sample from an unsolved crime and upload it into an open-source database, such as GEDmatch. If they’re lucky, they’ll be provided a list of people related in some way to the killer. From there, they build a family tree – and, if everything goes well, they’ll end up with the killer somewhere in the mix.

Then it becomes a matter of old-fashioned detective work. Is a suspect the right age? Was he in the area where the crime occurred and when it occurred? Does he have an alibi?

That’s the work that Douglas County sheriff’s investigator Shannon Jensen pursued, beginning in 2019

It can be daunting – when Jensen first ran the killer’s DNA through the genealogy site GEDmatch, she got 3,000 hits – 3,000 people who shared some genetic connection to the man detectives had been hunting for nearly four decades.

“There are some that are so far back – you know, eighth generation, seventh generation, sixth generation,” Jensen said. “They’re important, but they’re not very useful to a detective in solving a case like this.”

But as she worked her way down the various branches in the massive group of people, she got to people closer to the killer. She reached a distant cousin, who had access to profiles for family members Jensen had not found.

“I was able to contact those people who had already done an Ancestry or a 23andMe DNA kit,” Jensen said. “They were willing and able to upload those to that public database.”

That took her closer – to two relatives in particular. Jensen, who had never been on a case like this one before, worked with – and learned from – a genealogist, Joan Hanlon of United Data Connect.

There were false starts. She and other detectives went to Arizona to follow one possible suspect. Jensen, working undercover, saw the man toss a water bottle into a trash can, grabbed it later and sent it to the lab. No match.

Later, she zeroed in on a man named William White Jr., a man with a history of “deviant sexual behavior.”  The DNA from Helene’s body and clothing was compared against White’s. Again, no match.

Then Jensen turned her attention to his younger brother, Curtis Allen White – a man who’d been convicted of raping a woman at knifepoint in Arkansas in 1975, who’d come to Colorado in 1979, and who’d started going by a new name in 1982: James Curtis Clanton.

As Jensen put together the details of his life, she was sure she had found Helene Pruszyinski’s killer. She went to Lt. Tommy Barrella, an experienced officer new to cold case work.

“We have this thing,” Jensen said. “He has to have his coffee before he can really talk to anybody, and I was shaking with adrenaline, and I said, 'I know who he is.' And he's like, 'What?' I said, 'I know who he is.'”

At that point, Jensen needed only one thing: A sample of Clanton’s DNA.

In November 2019, Douglas County deputies went to north-central Florida and followed Clanton for days, waiting for him to unsuspectingly leave his DNA on something. They finally got their chance when he went to a bar not far from his home outside Lake Butler, 30 miles north of Gainesville.

Clanton ordered a beer, poured it into a mug and drank. Then he did it again. After he left the bar, detectives grabbed that mug and brought it back to Colorado for testing at CBI.

'We do have a warrant': A carefully orchestrated plan results in killer's arrest

A few minutes before 2 o’clock in the afternoon on Dec. 11, 2019, Douglas County sheriffs Sgt. Attila Denes and Det. Mike Trindle stood along a quiet road outside Lake Butler, Florida, waiting for Jim Clanton.

He rumbled up in his big rig and got out.

“Your name came up initially as a suspect in a major securities fraud case out of Colorado – we’re talking a multi-million-dollar case,” Denes told him. “We started digging into the case. What we actually think happened is someone has assumed your identity back in Colorado.”

Denes asked Clanton to come in for a recorded interview so “we can get your side of what’s going on, make sure you’re not involved.”

None of it is true. Instead, it was a carefully planned cover story aimed at getting Clanton to lock himself into specific details — where he was living when Helene was killed, what kind of car he drove, whether he had a girlfriend.

Their aim: to get him on the record with facts they knew to be true so that he couldn't later claim, for instance, that he’d had a fling with Helene but had nothing to do with killing her.

Once in a small office at the Union County Sheriff’s Office in Lake Butler, Denes and Trindle questioned him for an hour. It all seemed innocuous enough.

Finally, Trindle got to the point.

“You can probably tell by now that there’s more to this than this financial case, right?” he said. “I don't really care about stolen cars in 1980 in Colorado. But we do care about a young woman in Colorado in 1980, and I wanna, um, I wanna show you a picture and see if you recognize her."

Trindle pulled a photo of Helene from his notebook and slid it across the table.

“No, sir,” Clanton responded. “I think I want an attorney now. You accusing me of something else, I know.”

“I do have to advise you of a couple things,” Denes said.

“I’m under arrest?” Clanton asked.

“We do have a warrant for your arrest, for first-degree murder and kidnapping,” Denes said.

“First-degree murder and kidnapping,” Denes said.

“You got the wrong guy,” Clanton protested.

“We actually have your DNA in her, and on her,” Denes replied.

Then a Florida officer handcuffed Clanton and led him to jail.

'I did it': James Clanton admits to killing Helene

At his court appearance the next day, Clanton waived extradition, agreeing to fly back to Colorado to face charges. It was something of a surprise.

But the biggest surprise came as he rode to the airport with Barrella. Clanton said he wanted to talk. Barrella got out his phone and began recording as he read Clanton his rights. Then he started asking questions.

Video below: Audio of Clanton's chilling confession to Helene's murder while riding to the airport.

“OK,” Barrella said. “So, when we contacted you the other day and we were interviewing you about, uh, your time in Colorado, did you have an idea of what we were talking to you about?”

“OK. And what did you think that was about?”

“About murder,” Clanton said.

“OK. Why, why did you think we were talking about murder? Did anybody – did either of the cops mention the word murder to you or, um?”

“No,” Clanton said faintly.

“No,” Barrella replied. “OK. So why did you think was about murder?”

“‘Cause, I knew that was gonna come up and get me one day,” Clanton said.

“Why, why was it going to come up and get you – did you murder someone?”

“‘Cause I did it,” Clanton said.

“OK, you did what?” Barrella asked.

“I killed the girl they’re accusing me of killing,” Clanton said.

And there it was – a month shy of 40 years since a man grabbed Helene Pruszynski off an Englewood street, sexually assaulted her, walked her out into a field and stabbed her in the back nine times – a confession.

Clanton kept talking – in the car, during the flight back to Colorado. While on a drive with Douglas County investigators, he answered investigators’ questions about the attack on Helene.

How he approached her after she got off the bus.

“I told her I had a knife,” Clanton said. “She says, ‘I see it,’ and I said, ‘Well, let’s go.’ And she said, ‘OK, I’ll go.’ She wasn’t gonna fight.

“I just opened the passenger door, told her to get in the floorboard. I went around and got in the car and took whatever it was I used to tie her hands up and went that way somewhere.”

What he told her while driving to a wood shed where he would rape her.

“She asked me what I was doing, and I told her I was kidnapping her for money,” Clanton said. “And she said, ‘Well, my parents don’t have any money,’ and stuff like that. I didn’t tell her what I was really doing until we got into that woodshed.”

What he did after pulling to the side of Daniels Park Road.

“We got out of the vehicle, and walked through the field – crossed the fence and walked in through the field,” he said. “And … I told her to get down on her knees and said, I said, ‘You gonna have to walk home from here. So don’t get up until after I leave.’”

After a pause, Clanton continued.

“And, as has happened with me on several occasions, for some reason or another,” he said, pausing before continuing, “I just kind of step out of myself and watch myself do that.”

By “that,” he meant plunging a knife into Helene’s back nine times.

He spoke of a disjointed childhood – being abandoned by his mother, spending time in foster home with a pedophile. And he spoke of a rage inside him he never understood.

“When I was 8 years old, I started with insects, and putting them in red ant piles,” he said, “and went up to amphibians and other small animals. And when I was 8 years old, I hung a cat in a tree and beat it to death with a tree limb. Couldn’t understand why a kid that old could get that kind of rage. That rage has always stayed with me, I mean, it’s – I think every time something hurts me that bad that I can’t deal with it, I learned anger covers up pain. That’s pretty much the basis of everything I’ve ever done. I’m just mad all the time.”

Videos below: Raw body-worn camera footage of James Clanton's confession while on the plane flying to Colorado.

In late February, after prosecutors agreed to take the death penalty off the table, Clanton stepped into Judge Theresa Slade’s courtroom in Castle Rock and pleaded guilty.

'The sunshine of our lives': 40 years later, family & friends get justice

On July 1, Clanton was finally back in front of District Judge Theresa Slade, virtually at least. The hearing had been delayed by the COVID-19 pandemic, and Clanton appeared over video from the Douglas County Jail.

Everyone knew the outcome before it happened: By pleading guilty, Clanton had agreed to a life sentence.

But a sentencing hearing is about more that announcing how long a defendant will be behind bars. It’s about giving him – and the victims – a chance to have their voices heard.

Clanton passed, letting his attorney issue an apology on his behalf.

But more than a dozen people who loved Helene didn’t let the opportunity go.

Forty years is a long time. But it wasn’t long enough to dull the pain for those close to Helene – or their cherished memories of her.

“We idolized her,” her sister, Janet Pruszynski Johnson, told Judge Slade. “She was the sunshine of our lives. We adored her and came to realize she was a special light in our family and in the world around her.

“We knew Helene was going places. Her warm personality, friendly nature and strong convictions gave us pride in all she did. We knew she was destined for great things in the future.”

That was a future that ended on the cold ground along Daniels Park Road.

“Everything was taken from her on Jan. 16, 1980,” said a college friend, Monique Shire. “She was deprived of what she would have accomplished. The world was deprived of what she would have contributed to make it a better place. Her family and friends were deprived of sharing with her all that life had to offer.

“For me, the brutal act of taking her life is unforgivable. The terror and pain that she experienced haunts me every day. I have learned to live with my sorrow and anger, but will never be able to reconcile how such a horrible thing could have happened to such a wonderful person.”

“After Helene’s death, I had bad dreams for a long time,” said her high school boyfriend, Jonathan Shailor. “I would see her in her casket, her eyes struggling to open. And then I would wake up and have to relive the shock of remembering she was gone. I dreamt that I was at the kitchen table with her parents, we were grieving together, and then they’d tell me that she had somehow survived that brutality, that she was in her bedroom down the hall. But I was not permitted to see her, no one was.

“Eventually the bad dreams ended, and only the aching loss remained. I still think of Helene every day.”

And then he played a slideshow of photos of Helene, covered with a recording of her college a capella group, the Wheatones, singing, Helene’s voice mingling with the others, the final words a fitting description for those who knew her and cared for her as they emerged from 40 years in the dark.

There's a light in the depths
Of your darkness.

There's a calm at the eye
Of every storm.

There's a light in the depths
Of your darkness.

Let it shine
Oh, let it shine.

Contact 9Wants to Know investigator Kevin Vaughan with tips about this or any story: [email protected] or 303-871-1862.

Editor’s note: This story is based on reports from the Englewood police department, the Douglas County Sheriff’s Department, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, and the Douglas County Coroner's Office; crime scene photographs; family photographs provided by Janet Pruszynski Johnson; 1980 news reports from 9NEWS, the Rocky Mountain News, The Denver Post, the Associated Press, and the Castle Rock News-Press; press releases issued in 1980 by the Douglas County Sheriff's Office and KHOW radio; audio recordings of interviews with Jim Clanton and other witnesses conducted by Douglas County sheriff’s investigators; body camera footage of Douglas County sheriff’s investigators interacting with Clanton; court documents, including the arrest affidavit for Clanton; statements made at Clanton’s court appearances, including his sentencing hearing; information provided by Kitsey Snow; and interviews with Janet Pruszynski Johnson, Douglas County sheriff’s Lt. Tommy Barrella, Douglas County sheriff’s Sgt. Attila Denes, and Douglas County sheriff’s Detective Shannon Jensen.

Serial Killer DOcumentary (Cold case Murder)

Valuable ingredients, such as: concentrated dragon blood, virgin bile (a huge deficit due to an even greater shortage of suppliers), mercury rattlesnake and aqua regia. To search for and eliminate the skeleton, a special commission had to be allocated with a graduate student Almit at the head, as. A result of which the unfinished retorts were finished off, and the skeleton turned out to be a visual aid from the anatomy office, into the empty skull of which someone's playful hand instilled the spirit of a suicidal alchemist.

But all this is beside the point.

You will also be interested:

Before him again appeared a naked person, with a stunning figure, only now lying on her back. The neat pink papillae stood upright and looked straight up. Beautiful shoulders rose above the ribcage, which gradually passed into a narrow waist, and that, in turn, in a sharp bend passed into the pelvis. Long, straight legs adorned with moderately plump hips.

867 868 869 870 871