As the name suggests, VC glitch allows you to grind Virtual Currency faster than other normal methods.
There are a lot of Youtube videos about this but most of them dont work. Or at least, not anymore. Its pretty normal since the 2k team is always looking to patch game-breaking bugs and glitches.
As you know, VC is tremendously important if you want to upgrade your players stats in the MyCareer mode in NBA 2k
And while there are a couple of ways to earn VC without exploiting glitches, it takes too long to grind enough virtual currency to upgrade the stats for your MyCareer player.
Moreover, its extremely hard at first since the most effective way is to actually play games through MyCareer. This is ironic since youll need high stats to earn a significant amount of VCs.
As of the v patch, this method is no longer working.
Unfortunately, this method is no longer a good option.
VC Glitch Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1: Customizing the CPU/User Sliders option
From the main menu, select Features then select the CPU/User Sliders options.
Make sure that youre making the changes on the User profile instead of CPU. To do that, press LF1 or RF1 for Xbox, or L1 or R1 on the Playstation to switch between the two profiles.
Next, you want to change All Shooting Success Sliders to .
Here are the sliders that you should be changing:
- Inside Shot Success
- Close Shot Success
- Mid Range Success
- 3 Point Success
- Layup Success
- Dunk in Traffic Success
- Contact Shot Success
- Steal Success
Essentially, most of these settings will make any type of shots you make to go down % of the time.
But to be honest, all you need here is the 3 Point Shot Success and Mid Range Success. Everything else is just for efficiencys sake which Ill discuss more later.
Also, make sure to change the Reaching Foul Frequency to 0. This is particularly important if you want to maximize the efficiency of the VC Glitch.
Step 2: Saving the User Profile
Once youre done tweaking the user sliders, save your setting and name it to what makes sense to you.
This step is not required but highly recommended. This method of VC glitching is repetitive and it can become boring at some point that youll probably stop doing this after a few minutes or hours.
This way, you just simply load your user slider settings and skip step 1 the next time you want to do this trick.
Step 3: Playing the Blacktop Game Mode
Now that were all set up, go back to the main menu and select Play Now. Then select the Blacktop game mode.
And for the game mode setting you want to configure it like this:
- Set it to 1 vs 1 mode
- For the game condition, set it to 5
After that, youll be prompted to select the player youll be controlling and your opponent.
Weve essentially rigged the game to make all our shots to go down % of the time.
So at this point, it doesnt matter which player you choose.
Anyway, at this game mode, youll be playing one on one against a CPU. The first one to reach 5 points will win the game. Just shoot the ball until you win with 5 points. And once the game ends, select Rematch from the Quit menu to restart.
Doing this will give you VC for each match you completed. Just do this over and over until youre satisfied or until you get bored.
The faster you can finish one match, the faster you can get VC. Personally, I can finish one match in about 30 to 60 seconds.
Read more below for some tips on how to finish the Blacktop match as fast a possible.
Tips to Maximize the Efficiency of the Glitch:
As mentioned earlier, the key to this method is your speed of completing one match. Weve pretty much covered 90% of that by modifying the shot success sliders.
But heres a few more things we can do to make things even faster:
- Select the smallest player with bad stats as your opponent
Obviously, the CPU will try to block your shot attempts. And your % shooting success rate will not trigger if your shot is blocked. Admittedly, this doesnt happen often for jump shots. But you want to eliminate that chance completely.
A player named Jared Harper from the New York Knicks team fits this description. And you can find him at the very bottom of the roster in that team.
- Always shoot from behind the 3-point line
Shooting from behind the 3 pt line will give you 2-points for the match. So by doing this, you essentially only need 3 shots to end the game instead of 5.
I know I may be captain obvious here but I wasnt doing this when I first did this method.
- Steal the ball as much as possible
If all goes well, you will reduce the actual number of ball possessions for you and your opponent to just 3.
We increased the steal success to and reduced the Reaching Foul Frequency to zero for this very reason.
I dont have to say why this will play a huge part in finishing the game faster, right?
So just steal the ball so you can gain points faster.
- Limit your steal attempts to 1 or 2 times
Though we changed the steal success to %, this doesnt ensure that youll be getting the ball % of the time.
You may poke the ball loose but your opponent gets it again. Or maybe your hands just arent reaching the ball to actually perform the steal.
Repeatedly trying a failed steal attempt will only hurt your speed of completing each match. So if you failed twice, simply let your opponent shoot and shoot a quick 3 once you restart
I may be splitting hairs at this point but this will still save you a couple of seconds.
You dont have to follow this though if youre not concerned with finishing each match as fast as possible.
- Do NOT shoot from way over the normal 3-point range
There will be times where youll steal the ball but youll end up in the half-court.
Its tempting to just shoot it right away since your shots are guaranteed, right?
Unfortunately, the shooting success rate doesnt work on inhuman shots like that. Remember, Midorima of the Generation of Miracles does not exist in the NBA.
So just take the time to move closer before taking the shot when youre in that scenario. Shoot the ball like a normal person should.
Many VC Glitch methods have already been patched by the developers of the NBA 2k team. And unfortunately, this method has already been patched now as well.
The best method right now is to play the game normally either via the normal NBA My Career Mode or playing with other real players in The Neighborhood. Plus, its more fun to just play MyCareer and increase your stats as you win games than doing repetitive tasks such as this.
NBA 2K21 VC Glitch: How to Make It Happen
NBA 2K21 VC Glitch is the most important thing in NBA 2K21, and here is a VC glitch! If you are serious about improving your MyPlayer and winning games at the park, you will need VC to rank up. If you don’t want to pay for the coins or play MyCareer all day, then here’s your glitch!
For quick and easy VC, you should go over to your MyLeague and simulate the games. What you’ll need to do is click on a game date, and simulate the game. However, when you do it, make sure that you have the SimCast on.
NBA 2k21 VC Glitch: How to Make It Happen
Each time you do this you will get about VC which is very good for something this quick and easy. The more you do this, the more you will get coins.
However, the best way to get VC is to just play the games. NBA 2K is moves very quickly to patch glitches so the best way to get the coins and level up is to play games.
A new glitch has arrived for the benefit of the NBA 2K21 players. This glitch is going to boost your in-game money. Read the full article to learn more about the NBA VC Glitch.
The ultimate Basketball Simulation game, NBA 2K21 is a 22nd release in the NBA 2K franchise. This game is developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. This game is available to play on every popular gaming device that you can think of. In this article, we are going to talk about the NBA VC Glitch that can boost players in-game money. So, here is everything you need to know.
NBA 2K VC Glitch
Using this glitch can fetch you VCs easily within a short time. To enable this glitch, you need to follow some steps. they are:
- Jump into NBA 2K21, and select features.
- In Features, go to settings to change your favorite team. You have to select Golden State Warriors as your favorite team. Golden State Warriors is going to help claim VCs in the game.
- Now, go to Sliders. elect the slider that displays 0/.
- After enabling the above-mentioned settings, you have to get to the Blacktop Game Mode and select One vs One.
- In One vs One, you have to load Roster. When the list of Roster appears, you have to select VC Glitch Curry or VC Glitch Stephan Curry.
- As soon as the roster loads, start the game by selecting Stephen Curry as your Player and selecting a low-rated player for the opposing team.
- Now when you play this mode, you will be able to score a lot of points and VCs because of the settings that we made in the previous steps.
You can earn many VCs by repeating the mentioned procedure. Also, you can set the time limit low, to get maximum points in a short time.
We hope that you found this article helpful.
Read More: NBA 2k21 error code 4be How to fix it?
Tags:NBA 2K21 GlitchNBA 2K21 VC GlitchNBA VC Glitch
'NBA 2K21' VC Glitch - How to Get Free & Fast VC for Your MyPlayer
NBA 2K21 is still all about that VC grind, which means you'll need lots of it if you want to advance your MyCareer agenda on current-gen and next-gen platforms. Luckily, in the hours after launch, fans have already uncovered the game's first working VC glitch that could earn you thousands of free VC in just a few short minutes. Below, we detail how the process works with help from AlmightyDen on YouTube.
NOTE: As with all VC glitches, it's technically possible that using this one flagrantly might wind up getting your MyPlayer or 2K account banned in a temporary or permanent capacity. While most of the time VC glitches just get patched out without penalty, we'd suggest using some restraint when grinding with these steps. We take no responsibility for any bans that may happen as a result of using this glitch. With that disclaimer out of the way, let's get to the steps.
NBA 2K21 Version VC glitch
- Start a brand-new MyCareer account separate from your main one that you can use as a dummy account.
- Get to a point where you can play a competent NBA game with enough play time to accrue a solid amount of VC in an average game. Perform to the very best of your ability until you get to the very end of the fourth quarter, preferably with 30 seconds or less left in the game.
- Once you reach that point, press start and quit by selecting "save and quit MyCareer." Confirm by selecting yes.
- Once you're back at the main menu, select MyCareer and reload your save. You'll be brought to the end of the fourth quarter where you saved in step 2.
- Let the game end as normal. As soon as your final "Fans & Chemistry" appear, close the entire NBA 2K21 app.
- When you launch back into the game, you will have received the VC from the finished game with your end-of-fourth-quarter save still intact. Finish the game again, get more VC, close the app and repeat.
If the timing of closing the app gets to be too stressful or annoying, it is possible to simply delete your save and load it up again.
- Xbox: Open the dashboard, select NBA 2K21 and "manage game & add-ons." Scroll down to "saved data" and delete the data with your username from the console. Do not delete the "reserved space" data.
- PS4: Press the PS button and go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Delete > NBA 2K21. Select the newest MyCareer save that pertains to your dummy account and delete it. Make sure you aren't deleting your primary MyCareer by mistake.
We wouldn't recommend deleting any saves unless you're really struggling with the timing, but it can be done that way if you truly want to. The first method listed above is much safer for your progress, so try that first.
That's all you need to know about the latest VC glitch for NBA 2K21.
NBA 2K21 is available now on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC and Stadia.
What are your thoughts on this VC glitch for NBA 2K21? Have you been able to grind out lots of VC? Tell us in the comments section!
2k21 vc glitch
And apparently, too, I did it on the machine. -Yes. Well, I dont know how to react.NBA 2K21 *UPDATED* UNLIMITED VC GLITCH IN 3 MINUTES FOR CURRENT AND NEXT GEN!
Something suddenly hit my heart so hard. After all, I'm going to infinity. Where I came from. And you won't be there now. But someday, and maybe soon, you will definitely come: And we will be together again.
You will also like:
- In conformity with synonym
- Specialized demo 8 2019
- Minnesota unemployment pay rate
- Best kissers zodiac
- Hotels near seatac
- Dell hard drive
- 2014 kia sportage
- Screaming goat video youtube
- Holt chemistry study guide
- Discovery digital ventures charge
"But Dasha is now sucking too. I wonder if Seryozha will just let her down in her mouth without getting up, or else he will walk along the p3de. is she with him for the first time in the morning, or has she already been?" tenderly handled the xy of the sleeping man with her mouth, feeling it swell.
In her mouth.