have - Meaning in Tamil
Word Forms / Inflectionshaves(noun plural)
had(verb past tense)
having(verb present participle)
has(verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of have in English
- a person who possesses great material wealth
Synonyms : rich person, wealthy person
- go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
Synonyms : experience, get, receiveExamples
- experience vertigo
- get an idea
- get nauseous
- have a feeling
- receive injuries
- be confronted with
- Now we have a fine mess
- What do we have here?
- have as a feature
Synonyms : featureExample
- This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France
- have a personal or business relationship with someone
- have a lover
- have a postdoc
- have an assistant
- achieve a point or goal
Synonyms : get, makeExamples
- Nicklaus had a 70
- She made 29 points that day
- The Brazilian team got 4 goals
- receive willingly something given or offered
Synonyms : accept, takeExamples
- I won't have this dog in my house!
- Please accept my present
- The only girl who would have him was the miller's daughter
- get something; come into possession of
Synonyms : receiveExamples
- receive a gift
- receive letters from the front
- receive payment
- have left
- I don't have any money left
- I have two years left
- They have two more years before they retire
- have ownership or possession of
Synonyms : own, possessExamples
- He owns three houses in Florida
- How many cars does she have?
- have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense
Synonyms : have got, holdExamples
- He has got two beautiful daughters
- She has $1,000 in the bank
- She holds a Master's degree from Harvard
- organize or be responsible for
Synonyms : give, hold, make, throwExamples
- give a course
- have, throw, or make a party
- hold a reception
- have sex with; archaic use
Synonyms : takeExample
- He had taken this woman when she was most vulnerable
- serve oneself to, or consume regularly
Synonyms : consume, ingest, take, take inExamples
- Have another bowl of chicken soup!
- I don't take sugar in my coffee
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
Synonyms : cause, get, induce, make, stimulateExamples
- My children finally got me to buy a computer
- My wife made me buy a new sofa
- The ads induced me to buy a VCR
Synonyms : experienceExample
- The stocks had a fast run-up
- cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition
Synonyms : get, letExamples
- He got a girl into trouble
- He got his squad on the ball
- This let me in for a big surprise
- undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
Synonyms : get, suffer, sustainExamples
- He got his arm broken in the scuffle
- He had an insulin shock after eating three candy bars
- She got a bruise on her leg
- She suffered a fracture in the accident
- suffer from; be ill with
- She has arthritis
- cause to be born
Synonyms : bear, birth, deliver, give birthExample
- My wife had twins yesterday!
Synonyms of have
rich person, wealthy person, bear, birth, deliver, give birth, get, suffer, sustain, let, experience, cause, induce, make, stimulate, consume, ingest, take, take in, give, hold, throw, receive, have got, own, possess, accept, feature
Antonyms of have
More matches for have
Vocabulary & Quizzes
English to Tamil Dictionary: ha
Meaning and definitions of ha, translation of ha in Tamil language with similar and opposite words. Spoken pronunciation of ha in English and in Tamil.
Tags for the entry "ha"
What ha means in Tamil, ha meaning in Tamil, ha definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of ha in Tamil.
Also see: ha in Hindi
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
List of items that are usually not essentials but helps add a decorative effect to our clothing.
This list includes words that are related to agriculture, cultivation and livestock. Can you name them?
This list contains words which we see at an airport while travelling. How many can you identify?
We provide a facility to save words in lists.
Basic Word Lists
Custom Word Lists
You can create your own lists to words based on topics.
To manage lists, a member account is necessary.
English to Tamil Meaning :: has been
Noun(1) the yield from plants in a single growing season(2) the consequence of an effort or activity(3) the gathering of a ripened crop(4) the season for gathering crops
Verb(1) gather, as of natural products(2) remove from a culture or a living or dead body, as for the purposes of transplantation
(1) To harvest stem cells for medical use an embryo would need to reach a minimum of 64 cells.(2) helping with the harvest(3) Slowly we are chugging through the harvest and soon the 2002 crop will be all safely stowed away in the grain bins.(4) in terms of science, Apollo yielded a meager harvest(5) Natalie hires the three kids to harvest copper wire from telephone poles in clandestine raids.(6) The annual throng of whitebaiters converging on Lake Ferry has been subject to an unseasonal interruption to the harvest just as catches were beginning to grow.(7) The wild harvest - which begins on September 6 this year - is generally capped at around 35,000 animals.(8) The maize fields were also expected to produce a good harvest , with enough maize for feed and export.(9) The most appropriate time to tell myths is during a particular phase of the year - the period of the yam harvest from April to May.(10) In the olden days on St Kilda and at several bleak rocky points east, tenacious hunters would dangle off perilous cliffs to catch their harvest .(11) Fishermen and their representative bodies have always been more than capable of policing themselves and restricting their harvest of wild fish.(12) The Cultivation Ceremony is also performed to help keep the different grains free from disease, producing a bountiful harvest .(13) And he has been able to work out what is good, and what results in a harvest of votes at the other end.(14) So many fields have changed colour, almost overnight due to the large numbers of farmers being able to harvest the silage crop in record time.(15) Check the required waiting period on the label with the interval before harvest on food crops you wish to treat.(16) Inshore catch rates peaked in 1993 with a total harvest of 420,000 kilograms during an 18-week fishery.
English to Tamil Dictionary: has been
Meaning and definitions of has been, translation in Tamil language for has been with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of has been in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'has been'
What has been means in Tamil, has been meaning in Tamil, has been definition, examples and pronunciation of has been in Tamil language.
English to Tamil Meaning :: had
Verb(1) possess, own, or hold.(2) experience; undergo.(3) be obliged or find it necessary to do the specified thing.(4) perform the action indicated by the noun specified (used especially in spoken English as an alternative to a more specific verb).(5) show (a personal attribute or quality) by one's actions or attitude.(6) place or keep (something) in a particular position.(7) be the recipient of (something sent, given, or done).(8) used with a past participle to form the perfect, pluperfect, and future perfect tenses, and the conditional mood.
(1) The gunsmith would take a hacksaw and slice the front end off an old military slide, cut part of the front end off the customer's slide, square both pieces in the mill and then join the two with a good gas weld.(2) That means cutting in from the opposite side to meet your cut rather than going all the way through in one direction, which can delaminate the outer carbon layer where the hacksaw comes through.(3) If some of it is sticking up you can hacksaw a slot into it and turn it with a screwdriver(4) To remove a screw with a damaged slot another slot can be cut with a hacksaw blade if the head is exposed enough.(5) If there is enough sticking out to unscrew it with a pair of pliers or to hacksaw a slot in it and unscrew it with a screwdriver, then do that.(6) Heck, I've even had mates hacksaw the locks off their bikes without anyone calling them on it.(7) You may need a hacksaw to get these off if they are corroded.(8) Better yet, why not take a hacksaw and rip it down?(9) A hacksaw or metal cutting bandsaw is the tool to use here.(10) For this you will need a hacksaw or a jigsaw with a hacksaw blade.(11) They gently attached the metal plughole to a vice before cutting Becky free with a hacksaw blade.(12) Failing that, use a hacksaw or hammer and cold chisel to cut through it.(13) First, she removes the fabric covering from the frame and cuts off the curved handle with a hacksaw .(14) It should include five essential items, a hammer and screwdriver, crucial for many fixes, a knife for delicate cutting, a hacksaw for bigger cuts, and a roll of measuring tape to ensure your fixes are precise.(15) I would never use this process on a super lightweight frame but found it preferable to trying to use the bare hacksaw blade method.(16) Slide the vinyl seal out of the carrier before you cut the carrier with a fine-tooth hacksaw blade.
(1) have ::வேண்டும்
(2) had better ::நன்றாக இருந்தது
(3) they had ::அவர்கள்
(4) you had ::நீங்கள் இருந்தது
(5) had not ::இல்லை இருந்தது
(6) have had ::இருந்தது
(7) had done ::செய்தது
1. possess ::
2. comprise ::
3. eat ::
4. receive ::
5. organize ::
6. give birth to ::
7. entertain ::
8. experience ::
9. be suffering from ::
10. harbor ::
11. manifest ::
12. make ::
13. tolerate ::
14. must ::
15. trick ::
16. get ::
17. take ::
18. give ::
19. accept ::
20. give birth ::
21. have got ::
22. stimulate ::
23. own ::
24. feature ::
25. ingest ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I HAD an entire house before, detached and all.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Bet you didn't know that I HAD bongos.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
She's HAD her fun, now put an end to it.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
I've HAD a long day.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
It would only be rebound if he and Penny HAD actually engaged in physical intimacy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
English to Tamil Dictionary: had
Meaning and definitions of had, translation in Tamil language for had with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of had in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'had'
What had means in Tamil, had meaning in Tamil, had definition, examples and pronunciation of had in Tamil language.
Meaning tamil has in
It contained cocaine, as he said, now it can be used, well, like a glass of wine. This hero was vacationing in Malta with his wife, even it seems with his own, there on the sea islands it is in the order of the rules, they say, just. To enhance the pleasure and that's it.21- Usage of Has Have Had as main verb in Tamil - Spoken English in Tamil - Chitraiselvi Arichandran
Sasha looked at her as a goddess, she was dressed as in his deepest dreams. He was speechless. - I asked you Sasha. the woman has already sharply repeated the question.
You will also be interested:
- Fair lady nissan
- Go math page answers
- Connect printer to eero
- How to rebuild kubota injection pump
- 3m installers near me
- Kuryakyn led tail lights
At breakfast, Yulka pestered me, what we are going to do today. I had no plans, so I said the first thing that came into my head was to ride the rides. Yulka clapped her hands and ran to get ready. We had only one park in the city with a full set of attractions, so we went there. We spent almost the whole day there: we rode, walked, went to have lunch.