Sky Ronin Assault Helmet
The Sky Ronin Assault Helmet Is the first sci fi futuristic helmet of its kind. Made with the intent to intimidate. With Built-in Cooling and a wide visor, this helmets comfort is just as impressive as it looks.
- Weighing in at 3.6lbs (4lbs with battery) this is undeniably comfortable
- Made from a stealth type material its soft to the touch yet rigid and strong
- Optional Built In Cooling Fans (Battery sold as a separate accessory). Fans are mounted to the rear of helmet, its not usual but these fans are NOT BB or Paintball proof, we have field tested these for over 6 months and have never broken a fan.
- Optional Battery or run your own power block, we know ours works so its recommended
- Optional Ear Covers
- Optional Multi-Setting Tactical Light
- 1-way High visibility BB-Proof Visor these are cut from actual paintball/airsoft lenses
- Multi-Coated BB Resistant Panels, Flexible to fit even large heads
- Base of helmet is a Fast Adjustable Tactical Helmet (if your head fits a basic tactical helmet then it will fit a Sky Ronin Helmet)
- Communication Headphones and Mic Compatible (Comtac II Tactical Headset)
- Helmet Camera Mount
- 2 1/5 inch side rail above each ear
- 2 1/5 inch side rail behind each ear
- 2 – 4 Month Delivery Time (yes we try our best to get these to you faster!)
- When ordering Custom paint please email your paint colors and scheme to [email protected]
Email your Call-sign to [email protected] with your order number to add it to your helmet for FREE.
FREE shipping on all orders to the USA 48 lower states.
Sky Ronin Sci Fi Armor and products are made from impact resistant materials are a designed for Movies, Cosplay, Airsoft and Paintball these are NOT BALLISTIC OR MILITARY GRADE.
Future Assault Shell Technology helmet
|Future Assault Shell Technology helmet|
U.S. Marine Raider wearing a FAST Maritime helmet.
|Place of origin||United States|
|Used by||See Users|
|Wars||War on Terror|
|Designer||U.S. Army Research Laboratory in collaboration with the U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center and the Program Executive Office (PEO) Soldier|
|Manufacturer||Ops-Core (a part of Gentex)|
|Produced||2007 – present|
|Weight||315–1034 g (0.69–2.28 lbs), depending on size and model|
The Ops-Core Future Assault Shell Technology (FAST) Helmet, also known as the FAST helmet, is a combat helmet used by special operations forces and law enforcement organizations.
The FAST helmet series is characteristic for its shell shape – ear cut geometry which extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference, and optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort. Along with the cut, the helmet is distinctive by one of its primary design features including the various suspension and retention systems, and the ARC rails similar to picatinny rails enable users to mount different items like helmet lights and cameras.
It was developed by the U.S. Army Research Laboratory in collaboration with the U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center and the Program Executive Office (PEO) Soldier as part of the Army Manufacturing Technology (ManTech) Program, which led to the development of other helmets such as the Maritime helmet and the Enhanced Combat Helmet (ECH).
The name FAST helmet was coined by a manufacturing company called Ops-Core in 2005. In 2008, Ops-Core showed off their prototype helmet with their Head-Loc™ Helmet Retention System (a.k.a. Head-Loc Retention System) at the 2008 SHOT SHOW convention. The helmet was publicly revealed in 2009 at the annual SHOT Show. It was issued to U.S. special forces operators deployed in Afghanistan.
In 2019, U.S. Special Operations Command awarded Gentex a contract worth $95 million to supply Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmets.
Compared to standard combat helmets, the FAST helmet offers up to 25% weight reduction and is notable for its early use of ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene fibers (UHMWPE) in its design. It was also designed to allow outside features such as wearing communications headsets which can be attached with rail adapters.
The FAST helmet ranges in weight from about 315 to 1034 g (0.69 to 2.28 lbs). The type of UHMWPE material for the ballistic FAST models provides increased protection against handgun rounds. It can be fitted with a mounting bracket, patented first in 2014, for accessories like night vision goggles and comm headsets, similar to PASGT and MICH.
Users can wear it with different communications headsets with ease and comfort. It has different color options, such as foliage green, black, olive green, tan, MultiCam and desert MARPAT. As well as having mesh and cloth helmet covers in varying camouflage patterns.
- Afghanistan: Used by the Afghan National Army Commando Corps.
- Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan: Taliban make use of stocks left over or acquired from Afghan National Army and commandos. In use with the Badri 313 Battalion.
- Algeria: Used by the Algerian special forces units and by the parachute commando regiments.
- Australia: Used by special forces units since 2010 and the Australian Defence Force since 2015. Also worn by Police Tactical Groups of each state.
- Austria: 20,000 Sentry XP Mid Cut-type helmets ordered in 2016, adopted by the Austrian Armed Forces in 2017.
- Brunei: Used by special forces unit since 2019. 
- France: Used by French special operations forces. Reported used by a 1st Marine Infantry Paratroopers Regiment commando, who credited the helmet with saving him from being shot in the head during the 2015 Bamako hotel attack.
- Finland
- Indonesia: Used by Indonesian Navyfrogmen (Kopaska)
- Israel: Used by Israeli special forces units
- Lebanon: Worn by Lebanese Armed Forces
- Malaysia: In 2016, a contract was signed with Usahawan PSE Sdn Bhd to supply FAST helmets to the Malaysian military under RM45.9 million. The first Malaysian unit issued with the helmet is the 7th Royal Ranger Regiment.
- New Zealand: Used by New Zealand Special Air Service (NZSAS) and sometimes by the Armed Offenders Squad of the New Zealand Police.
- Norway: In 2011, the Norwegian Defense Logistic Organization (NDLO) selected the FAST helmet as the new standard issue protective headgear for the Norwegian Army and National Guard. The decision was made after positive results from rounds of ballistic and safety testing and has been previously fielded by the Norwegian Special Forces in both Afghanistan and Iraq. This replaces the PASGT made by Cato Ringstad.
- Philippines: Ops Core helmets and copies are used by numerous units in the AFP and PNP but the most notable users are the Philippine NAVSOG.
- Poland: FAST Ballistic High Cut helmets used by JW GROM and JW Formoza operators.
- South Korea: Used by ROKASWC and ROKNSWF.
- Sweden: FAST Maritime Helmets used by Särskilda operationsgruppen.
- South Africa: Used by Special Forces.
- Turkey: Used by the Turkish Army, with a reported incident where a Turkish soldier's life was saved when his Ops-Core Sentry-type helmet was shot at in 2015.
- Ukraine: Used by Ukrainian Spetsnaz Forces.
- United Arab Emirates: The UAE Presidential Guard is equipped with the FAST Ballistic High Cut helmet, announced in 2013.
- United Kingdom: Used by the Pathfinder Group and the United Kingdom Special Forces.
- United States: Used by special operations forces. Delta Force has used the FAST XP helmet (MultiCam shell) officially since 2015, though SF (also in MultiCam) is in use as well. Some DEVGRU operators had used the FAST XP (with AOR1 paintjob) until the FAST Maritime (AOR1 shell) started being officially issued in 2011. Navy SEALs use the LBH (an XP, but with a different velcro shape pattern) with AOR1 shell and SWCC with AOR2 shell. AFSOC, Special Forces (Green Berets), 75th Ranger Regiment and Marine Raider Regiment use the FAST Maritime as well as the FAST SF Super High Cut.
- In use with the LAPDSWAT, where a SWAT officer credited the helmet for saving his life from being shot in the head in 2017.
- Small number of FAST SF helmets purchased by the FBI.
- Vietnam: In December 2020, it was reported that Z176 Factory has been producing copies of the High Cut helmets for police and Special Forces use.
- ^ abc"ARL-led program enables new manufacturing processes for ballistic protection". EurekaAlert!. May 16, 2012. Retrieved August 27, 2018.
- ^ abNational Research Council (2014). Review of Department of Defense Test Protocols for Combat Helmets. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press.
- ^"THE FAST HELMET | FUTURE ASSAULT SHELL TECHNOLOGY EXPLAINED". Hard Head Veterans. June 1, 2018. Retrieved August 27, 2018.
- ^"Ops-Core Releases New Products - Soldier Systems Daily".
- ^Crane+, David. "Ops-Core FAST Ballistic Helmet (Crye MultiCam Camo Pattern?) Military Combat Helmet with FAST-ARC Accessory Rail Connectors and Head-Loc Chinstrap Retention System Going Operational in Afghanistan with U.S. Army Special Forces: FAST Helmet Demo Video, and Contour HD Tactical Helmet Cam (Camera) Photos!". DefenseReview.com (DR): An online tactical technology and military defense technology magazine with particular focus on the latest and greatest tactical firearms news (tactical gun news), tactical gear news and tactical shooting news.
- ^ abhttps://sofrep.com/gear/us-special-operations-command-reveals-new-helmet-for-operators/
- ^Scharine, Angelique; Weatherless, Rachel (September 2013). "Evaluation of Variants of 3M Peltor ComTAC Tactical Communication and Protection System (TCAPS) Headsets: Measures of Hearing Protection and Auditory Performance". U.S. Army Research Laboratory – via ResearchGate.
- ^"Canipe Correspondence - Helmets: State of the Art Then and Now - Soldier Systems Daily". soldiersystems.net. Archived from the original on 2017-10-10. Retrieved 2017-10-10.
- ^"104ème Régiment de Manœuvres Opérationnelles - Page 54 - ForcesDZ". www.forcesdz.com. Retrieved 2021-08-05.[better source needed]
- ^https://www.joint-forces.com/world-news/22925-rejimen-pasukan-khas-2019-awc-champions[failed verification]
- ^ abhttp://www.veterans-jobs-center.com/vjc/les-chroniques-de-vjc/forces-speciales-retex-ou-quand-le-bon-matos-t-evite-d-etre-porte-par-six-.html
- ^"Contracts Worth US$ 745 Million Announced At DSA 2016". www.defenseworld.net.
- ^"New Ballistic Helmets for the Army - Malaysian Defence".
- ^https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/109226138/woman-bites-aos-police-officer-during-firearms-callout[failed verification]
- ^"Ops-Core Helmets for the whole Norwegian Army". Military Times. September 7, 2011. Retrieved August 27, 2018.
- ^"An Overview of Philippine Elite & Special Forces". Boot Camp & Military Fitness Institute. 2019-09-13. Retrieved 2021-02-20.[better source needed]
- ^ abhttps://web.archive.org/web/20190927152509/http://www.special-ops.pl/artykul/id319,shot-show-2013?p=5
- ^"Ops-Core Helmet Saves Turkish Soldier's Life - Soldier Systems Daily".
- ^"Ops-Core Awarded Contract to Supply UAE with the Ops-Core FAST Ballistic High Cut (XP) Helmet". Gentex. 12 November 2013.
- ^"Combat Helmets Have Moved Beyond Just Protection". Task & Purpose. 12 June 2015.
- ^"Ops-Core Helmet Saves LAPD SWAT Officer's Life - Soldier Systems Daily".
- ^"Đặc nhiệm Việt Nam bắt kịp xu thế mũ chống đạn hàng đầu thế giới". Kienthuc.net.vn. 2020-12-10. Retrieved 2021-03-17.
Tags Helmet Scifi
Text futuristic, helmet, space, scifi, helm, astronaut, spaceman, hitech, enricosx,
Text print, armor, futuristic, helmet, mask, style, medical, corona, virus, coronavirus, covid19,
Download: for sale
Tags Batman Armored Mech Suit 3D model 3D printable
Text batman, armored, suit, superman, mech, armor, warrior, prop, props, cosplay, cyborg, knight, weapon, robot, futuristic, helmet, games, toys, games toys, other,
Download: for sale
Tags Batman Knightfall Helmet 3D Print Model 3D model...
Text batman, mask, helmet, hero, superhero, comic, joker, superman, cape, protection, cartoon, disguise, bat, games, toys, games toys, other,
Download: for sale
Tags STL file Futuristic tactical helmet • Template to...
Text futuristic, tactical, helmet, call of duty, infinite warfare, prop, props, cosplay, 3dprinting, stl, 3dmodel,
Download: for sale
Tags Futuristic tactical helmet 3D model 3D printable
Text futuristic, tactical, helmet, call, duty, infinite, warfare, technology, combat, steel, plastic, games, toys, games toys, other,
Download: for sale
Tags JAY HELMET 3D model 3D printable
Text helmet, military, protection, paintball, jaycombattech, hobby, diy, hobby diy, other,
Tags Modern Soldier - Futuristic Rifle
Text attacker, defender, dnd, fighter, future, futuristic, guns, modern, pathfinder, rifle, soldier, soldiers, war 2, world, world war 2, ww1, ww2, thecardbazaar,
Tags Futuristic Case
Text case, cyberpunk, cyberpunk 2077, electronics, funda, future, futuristic, iphone, iphone 11, iphone case, mobil, mobile, phone, phone case, scyfy, futuristic case by, cohepeto,
Tags STL file Artillery Sidewinder X1 / Artillery Geni...
Text artillery, artillery genius, artillery sidewinder, artillery swx1, artillery x1, bltouch, bltouch fan, bltouch mount, fan duct, futuristic fanduct, futuristic fan duct, genius bltouch, sidewinder x-1, sidewinder x1, swx1, x1 bltouch, 3d printer parts,
Tags Futuristic American Football • 3D printer design ・
Text balloon, football, american, future, futuristic, american, football, futuristic, tony, starck, ironman,
Download: for sale
Tags Retro Futuristic 80s Car Sunglasses 3D model 3D p...
Text car, sunglasses, delorean, bttf, future, scifi, print, retro, nrw, space, vehicle, science, futuristic, 1980, 1990, style, fashion, other, glasses,
Tags STL file Futuristic Lamellar Armor • 3D printer m...
Text armor, chainmail, cosplay, fiction, future, futuristic, lamella, lamellar, modern, scale, science, scifi, costume,
Tags Retro Futuristic 80s Car Sunglasses • 3D print ob...
Text delorean, car, sunglasses, 80s, 1980, wearable, stylish, cool, retro, back to the future, clothes, glasses, elegant, lady, party,
Tags Settlers of Catan - Diamond Futuristic Themed Pla...
Text catan, deckedout3d, diamond, future, futuristic, game, gamepieces, games, player, settlersofcatan, settlers of catan,
Download: for sale
Tags Futuristic MagLev Chair 3D model 3D printable
Text chair, seat, futuristic, technology, render, blender, furniture, decoration, model, 3dprinting, magnets, future, house,
Tags Camcon Futuristic Bowgun
Text big, futuristic, gun, monster, customizable, hunter, large, bow, massive, bowgun, multicolor, camcon,
Tags STL file hidden boat in futuristic pomegranate • ...
Text boat, pomegranate, hidden, futuristic, hand, ring, war, surprise, threads,
US Army's new helmets and body armor will make soldiers lighter, faster, and even harder to kill
US Markets Loading...HMS
- The new helmet offers 100 percent more blunt impact protection over its predecessor while weighing less.
- The new body armor is also lighter than the previous model, providing high-quality protection and greater mobility to troops on the ground.
US Army soldiers will soon begin gearing up for battle with new, lightweight body armor and helmets that can take a serious beating, the service revealed this week.
The Army's new Soldier Protection System — which includes the Integrated Head Protection System, Modular Scalable Vest, and Blast Pelvic Protector — provides better protection and mobility than previous systems, and it will be delivered this month to soldiers in the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division at Fort Bragg in North Carolina.
"We're going to do our best to provide you the equipment that you need to go out there and fight and return," Brig. Gen. Anthony Potts, the head of PEO Soldier, said at an event Monday. At the event, a soldier who had been shot in the head in Afghanistan last year was reunited with his life-saving helmet.
"I want our equipment to make our soldiers invincible," Potts said.
The helmet: Integrated Head Protection System
The IHPS, developed by Ceradyne Inc., is defined by its improved blunt force protection. While the helmet has the same ballistic protection as its predecessor, it is significantly more capable when it comes to absorbing energy after a round strikes.
"It's less force on the brain," Alex DeGroot, the lead engineer for head protection, explained to Military.com. "It's a tremendous increase for us."
"It's actually one of the things that makes this helmet considerably better than the current helmet," he added.
The IHPS offers 100 percent more blunt impact protection over its predecessor while weighing less, according to Lt. Col. Ginger Whitehead, product manager for Soldier Protective Equipment.
The IHPS is an improvement over the current Enhanced Combat Helmet
Less effective than the IHPS, the current helmet, the 3.3-pound ECH, is decidedly durable. It can definitely take a hit, as one lucky soldier demonstrated.
The helmet in the above photo belonged to Staff Sgt. Steven McQueen of Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 28th Infantry Regiment. He was shot in the head with a machine gun round at a distance of about 20 feet during an insider attack in Afghanistan last year.
Read More: A US Army soldier was shot in the head with a machine gun round. This is the helmet that saved his life
The bullet hit him in the back of the head and knocked him off his feet. McQueen said it felt like being kicked by a horse, but he survived the September attack.
"Before this incident, I thought the helmet was cumbersome, and it was overkill," McQueen said. "I was sorely mistaken. This helmet works, and I'm a living testament to it."
The ECH is good. The IHPS is better.
The new IHPS, slightly larger than the ECH, features a boltless retention system, so the Army was able to eliminate the holes where the chin-strap was previously bolted in place.
"The challenge with drilling holes in the helmet is that you weaken the material," Whitehead told Military.com. "With this new helmet, we have gotten rid of the four holes drilled in the side."
There is still one hole in the front of the helmet for soldiers to mount night vision devices, like the Army's new binocular goggles with the ability to connect to the sights on a soldier's service weapon, allowing them to shoot from the hip and around corners.
Read More: Soldiers will soon be much more deadly with new night vision that lets them shoot around corners and fire accurately from the hip
The Army, according to Defense News, is working on a Universal Helmet Mount for such devices that will eliminate the final hole, allowing future helmets to offer even greater protection. Night vision goggles are not the only available add-on though.
The removable rail sections on the sides allow for the mounting of lights and other relevant accessories. The bigger helmet also offers more space for comms devices, and protective additions such as a visor, motorcycle-style mandible guard, and ballistic applique are also possibilities.
Body armor: Modular Scalable Vest and Ballistic Pelvic Protector
Roughly five pounds lighter than the current Improved Outer Tactical Vest (IOTV), the Modular Scalable Vest weighs 11 pounds without ballistic plating and around 25 pounds when equipped with the armor plates, Military.com reported.
The Army, Defense News reported, is currently evaluating materials for a new, lighter Enhanced Small Arms Protective Insert, which offers improved protection at 20 percent less weight.
The vest is also accompanied by an optional Blast Pelvic Protector, gear which reportedly offers additional protection for the groin and upper thigh. The soldiers at Fort Bragg will be receiving the vest and optional armored groin protection along with the IHPS this month.
There is also an accompanying Ballistic Combat Shirt, which is replacing the Deltoid Axillary Protector, is designed to better protect soldiers from 9mm rounds and shrapnel, but this piece of gear is expected to be fielded this summer.
Helmet futuristic tactical
Futuristic tactical helmet | 3D
3ds tactical helmet
Special Tactical helmet | 3D
Modular Tactical Helmet
Airsoft Tactical Helmet | 3D
Airsoft Tactical Helmet
Airsoft Tactical Helmet
Tactical Sci Fi Helmet | 3D
Dragon Skin Body Armor
BAE Caiman Armored Vehicle
AK-47 Kalashnikov Tactical High detailed
Gambling Table Halma
Tactical Foregrip Handle
HEMTT III (Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck)
PRC-148 (MBITR) Radio
Hockey Helmet Bauer 9900
Sport helmets collection
Worn Cyborg Helmet
Hockey Player 3 LOD2 Rigged
F1 Driver Fernando Alonso
MX Rider V2
Devil Helmet 3D Model
Racing Driver Clothes Mercedes
I quickly entered it, unfortunately, Oksana needed more energetic movements than Maria and I realized that I could not stand it for. A long time and would finish. And so it happened, after a dozen movements the sperm could not resist.
- 1jz cd009 swap kit
- Smokey diecast cars 3
- Sword art online season 3
- Zombies 2 werewolf pictures
- Cadillac xt4 review edmunds
- Philadelphia hourly weather
Having sucked the last drop, the slave got up from her knees and handed the man her passport "- You did a good job - 5". He patted the slave on the urine-wet cheek. "Thank you, Master. " The slave left, and the sadist, turning to the instructor, raised his hand.